ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991701
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I don't know weather Marcos222 knows his ABC or not... I am pretty sure it goes HIJ, not HJI. But hey. Then next comment will be K, k?

I did I...

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"KRANK!" I heard, randomly. But then, I saw a mentally horrified person. How did I know about that? null.
I heard the scream again. As I kept running, I kept hearing noises. I saw a mutant pig, then I exploded again. This time, I had very bad wounds, and I was cut in half. I randomly got back to my normal body. I now knew how to regenerate. I heard the scream once again; but it was even louder. I had a hidden power. I ran to there, and I couldn't stop running.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

(YOu CONFUSED MY MIND GOD ****IT! That way I can't keep my story.)

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

LucasDaLegend just got Ninja'd... :'(

I quickly ran to save Marcos with my powers. Took him to the hospital and they told me he would live.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"monday..." i said, while on the hospital.
I didn't care if Lucas heard it, but if he did, the 'game' would be better.
On monday, A new movie was released named "The Alien Invasion".
And just when it was released, I imploded- but since I knew how to regenerate, I regenerated everyone. I stood up and quickly ran to a alien trampoline- it would bring me to my planet, Zaduse.
I jumped on it and went to my home base. I materialized a Zeganduse alien gun, and then I ran to where the Alien General is. It looks like I was just in time- the invasion just started. I shot everyone with my gun, but three aliens evaded before I had time to shoot them. I had no time.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

No problem, I was quick enough (thanks to my powers) to get into the alien ships and rip out their guts and brain.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"oh my..." I said. I forgot that I could not go back to planet earth- BUT WAIT! I forgot that I had imploded, which meant I was able to fly! I flied to Earth. I materialized a clock from earth- and from my supernatural powers, I knew how to read the time. "Saturday". I reached Earth. I found out that I was not alone. I forced a explosion- but this time, it was for the whole country! Thanks to my powers I survived. I looked just like Super Sayan 4. "Oh no!" I forgot about Lucas! I flied to where lucas was, to see him, cut in half. I used my regeneration power to revive him. My power overxceeded my maximum. Once I got him to Earth, I couldn't handle so much power, that I did not survive.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Poor guy, i said to myself as i looked at a dead Marcos222. I buried him in a peaceful town called Marcos222 is awesome. R.I.P

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

Queen. The book that I gave to LucasDaLegend, was now written: "Wake up."

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Right, i was too busy crying sorry. I dig Marcos222 back up and use the book. It's information and words helped me out magnificently.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

Saints. He did not see the Wake up. But in a second, he wakes up to find that I became the misterious alien, killed the terrorist and gave him the sword. But this time was different. When I heard the scream, I ran. But first, I had to give him half of my power. I tried to run, and failed. I exploded, and as I gave him half of my power, Lucas survived. Out of nothing, I started flying with my head pointing to the ground. Then, an strange, orange aura appeared, and made my powers go to Lucas. He deserves it more than me. I soon fall to the ground again, dead.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Trains are cool. Oh, back to the topic. As i have Marcos222's powers, i revive him and give him his powers back which are carried in a small amulet.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

Well, at least it worked!Lucas had to go, so he went home, worried about me. As the amulet gets onto me, I get grey, robotic armor. The amulet is being held by the armor, as a power-up device. I wake up with red eyes. as I get up, I remember EVERYTHING. No, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING. I have over 9000 power. I yell: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and make a duplicate of it. I teleport it to Lucas, and he gets the same powers as me.
"We are a team now."

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

oh god ****it I did it wrong again. Let's just skip the U post and continue with it. Next: V

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Virgin Media...Sky Broadband....I was just looking over the T.V sets because now, with my new powers i can watch whatever i want. How cool!!

Showing 1561-1575 of 5318