ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991699
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

you jerk, I was only messing around! why did you kick me into space!?

whatever, onto killing the terrorists.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"Whatever, I'll go to a spaceship to attack humans."

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

ZEBRA RAMPAGE! * zebra rampage. HAHAHA IM THE WEIRDEST TERRORIST EVER!!!!

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"AAAAAH!" I scream, when I see a human. "I have to warn the mother-ship!"

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

(Bit^^!) i told you to not allow HUUUUUUUmans ere!!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Could've had a V8 *facepalm*! I just hacked the mothership to send itself into a collision course straight at aamer13. farewell, terrorist. I have defeated you.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Dude! You just saved my life. That terrorist was starting to be a pain in the neck.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"Easy" I said. I became an misterious alien with a abillity to run at the speed of the light. Then, I ran up to LucasDaLegend gave him the legendary sword for his protection.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

during lunchtime, i will protect this planet!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

fire! i yell, to destroy my last post and the alien ship with a cannon ball.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Elephant - xAyjAy! You did a double post. That means that the terrorist can revive himself so we are all going to die!!!

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"Gone." I became a enigmatic alien.
"Do not worry lucas-" *goes to terrorist, makes a lendary sword with his mind and kills.*
"Gone he became." While standing near the terrorist. I quickly ran back to the back of LucasDaLegend, makes the lendary hamaxe and gives it to LucasDaLegend.
"Gone." *runs to fog*

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Ho Ho Ho! Even though christmas is over, it's now time for evil santa to take all of the terrorist's presents with this awesomely cool sword and hamaxe!!

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

"Jack." I yelled.
I ran to Lucas, gave him the abillity to run in the speed of light, and I materialized a alien book for him, written:
Jack.Jack.Jack.Jack.Jack.Jack. and so on.
I ran to the fog, with my real name hidden. I exploded, but I survived the explosion. I now had the power of reading minds.

Marcos222
Marcos222
279 posts
Nomad

(oh god I did it wrong, ignore my other post.)

"I am-" I was telling my name to Lucas. but randomly, I heard a scream and I had to run. I ran- but when I saw a mountain cut in half, I exploded. I survived the explosion- but my powers were damaged I still could run at the speed of the light; however- I discovered a new power by time: Reading minds.

Showing 1546-1560 of 5318