ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991727
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

No!

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Of course we can Blade!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Please *shoots fishy*, we are not going to be friends, I just want your items of value.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

*Repeatedly shoots EmperorPalpatine, and then TheFinalPhoenix* I'll say it one last time, GIVE ME ALL YOUR VALUBLES!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Shut up! *Claps his hands together and places a hand on Blade* Power Disable! *Sends a wave through Blade that makes him unable to use his magic any more*

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Then Evilfishy111 comes back to life as a very smart zombie and uses a fireball on Darkfire45 and kills everyone here.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Under the rules of the universe, since darkfire dies, I get my powers back. *wipes out all life on the train* now for the loot that they wouldn't give to me.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Very smart thinking but...*Comes crashing through the roof* I'm also a master of illusions so you never actually killed anybody. And your powers are still disabled. *Kicks Evilfishy off the train*

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

What?You kicked me off? Evilfishy111 teleports back and is a giant menacing Zombie, 10x the size of any normal being. I destroy everone on the train, then I destroy the train.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

X-rays are useless here. *Sends a holy cross at Evilfishy* Exorcise. *He is destroyed* I really do hate using Holy attacks. *Removes Destroyed Train Illusion*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

You Fool! My powers are the only thing that allow me to control the hijackers. without it, they will start attacking at random.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Zero chances of that happening. *Opens a door to reveal that the hijackers are all beaten up and tied seperately* By the way, their powers have also been disabled.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

A giant Alien ship attacks earth and invades everywhere, leaving the U.S. army and marines and navy hopeless. The aliens can communicate our language, strange.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Bad Evilfishy! Stop trying to ruin the situation with a new one! *Grabs a lead pipe and hits Evilfishy's ghost*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Couldn't we all remember the fact that NOBODY IS DRIVING THE TRAIN, AND WE ARE APPROACHING A GAP IN THE TRACKS?!

Showing 1696-1710 of 5318