ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991729
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Um, now what? *Sticks head out of window before putting it back in* Two more carriages to go! And these are filled with Knights. So prepare to fight.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

*Vroom Evilfishy111 comes in with a motorcycle with two turrets* Come on! Get on, Ill fire these laser turrets, I prepared a ramp to get off after we kill these *#%@ *^@$ ^(*#@ %!&*(@!!!!!!

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

"X-Ray laser charged captain!" "So just fire the DEATH STAR 1&2 at them!"

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Yamaha's firing it's pianos at it.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

X marks the spot where we have to go. So let's roll! *Opens the door to the Knights* Skeletons. *Summons three skeleton soldiers to attack*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

ZAP!!! the lazer was fired, but the knights have a defensive energy barrier up. the only way to kill them is to go inside it and kill them manually.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ah! But that's what I'm doing with my skeleton soldiers. *Gets out his Gunblade* Now feel my wrath! *Charges at the knights*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

(Battling with a gunblade, square enix ftw XD) fair enough, I'll join you. *pulls out his twin set of black swords* Let's go kill some knights.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Could we use an official scene change? NEW SCENE: We're in ancient times in a Greek myth style quest for a fancy item thingy.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Disease! This horrible plague is wreaking our homes! We must venture out to find the Golden Fleece again!

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Evilfishy111 says:"Yes, the Golden fleec! This ship horde contains plenty a tresure, from strange men with black patches and hooks! We sail to find this horde of Fancyfulness.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Far out Evilfishy! We're not pirates, we're heroes! We must write our names into Greek History! Now where's the rest of the crew?

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

God forgive me, but they were kidnapped by those eye patched bandits! We must find them first, then take our golden fleece!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hell yes to that idea! Anyway, set sail for the Pirates Island!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know how pirates coencide with greek myth, but if they are still on the ocean, we can appeal to poseidon to help us.

Showing 1726-1740 of 5318