ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991726
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Dude, if nobody is driving the train then it's not moving at...all? *Train starts moving*

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

EmperorPalpatine said at the start if the alpabet starts at a new letter than a new story begins. Look at the rules.

When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

FYI that rule became obsolete ages ago. Now head back to your grave.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Grave? Im still alive! I kill darkfire with a pistol.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Help yourself to killing that straw training dummy. *Creates a trident and throws it at Evilfishy*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Just be cool guys, we need to figure out who is driving the train right now. if nobody is, then either one of us need to find a way to stop it, or jump out before we crash somewhere.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

(sorry, I keep forgetting about the I. if anyone wants to they can do I, and then we will do J again, or we can just move to K)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Knights of the Grand Motor have appeared on this train. As it seems, they're the ones who are driving this train. Trouble is, they're heavily armed with technology 100 years into the future.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Meh, this one is fine.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

No, with Darkfire and me fighting, it isnt, truce darkfire? also, I kow how to drive a train.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Oh, that is why... :{)

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Pheonix, go find me a crowbar! I know how to take care of these Knght of grand motor.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Quakers! Ive been ninja'd by pheonix!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hey, It's a truce. Also, the Knights of Grand Motor are a terrorist organisation who mainly use vehicles to either blow up or destroy places.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

(Oops. wrong one. let me quickly reword that.)
So it's a truce. Also, the Knights of Grand Motor are a terrorist organisation who mainly use vehicles to either blow up or destroy places.

Showing 1711-1725 of 5318