ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991728
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

King Aetus won't be pleased to know that we're coming for the Golden Fleece. Let us journey on to Colchis!

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Lets!! We pack, then we take on these scoundrels!! After, we find our allies and take the Golden fleece!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Mate, there's no need to rescue our allies because that's already been done. Now prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime! *Lets down the sail*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

My word...We've forgotten about pegasus. one of us can ride ahead on that winged horse.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Not you, but me! I will lead us to Colchis and destroy those scoundrels! For I have the map and knowledge to navigate us! *Gets on Pegasus* Lets ride! I ride pegasus to sail you guys to Colchis.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I MEANT WE COULD'VE USED PEGASUS TO RIDE SOMBEODY IMPORTANT TO COLCHIS!

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Phhhhfffttt!!! You're not nearly as important as I! Even then, Hercules should ride this magnificent beauty!!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hey guys! Stop arguing about who gets to ride Pegesus. It wasn't even in the Jason and the Argonauts story.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

Quack! said the duck.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

seriously, that song was stupid. but I never said I should, no if anything, someone with serious archery skills should get on and start sniping the people on the pirate ship.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Two... I don't know.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

Unicorns??

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Venomous Black Mambas slithering towards us! Run!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

What are you guys even talking about?! we need an archer to get on pegasus.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

XP. Okay. I...could?

Showing 1741-1755 of 5318