ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991742
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Friends, it turns out that they don't like men who act like A-holes, or D-bags. act like a decent person, and you should be able to get one to go out with you.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Hey that isn't cool *ladies throw a spear at Phoenix, killing him*. that's what you get, unfortunately.

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Just to let you all know, they're getting on the boat. Into our cabins. Probably to go go gt our stuff for us.
*hits him*
Guys, they might be stealing our stuff!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

they stole my issue u of models curse all:I

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Lulz.
@killer: You were supposed to do L...
@Phoenix: You missed me.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Nobody Move! the ladies have stolen our stuff, we have a zombie phoenix for some odd reason, and I can't find my doritos. *pulls out a minigun* unless everything goes back to how it was a few minutes ago, I will annihilate everything on this beach!

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

OH NO,EVERYONE HIT THE DECKS HE HAS A GUN

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Pour him some milk, he'll be fine.
Oh wait, erm, Blade, shoot the ladies. I have a zombie serum that's certified AND some spare doritos in my bag, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE GETTING STOLEN. SHOOT THE LADIES, BLADE!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Right, why did it turn out like this? *facepalms* Now time reversal. *Rewinds time to before Phoenix got killed*

(Have you idiots forgotten that this is Greek times and therefore the concept of zombies, Doritoes and miniguns never existed)

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Shoo, phoenix! don't take my food!

(course we haven't forgotten, but it's so much more fun if we have those things anyway)

Now, the ladies have struck a deal with us, saying they'll give us adequate food, lodging, and bedcompany (if you are interested), in exchange we must promise to take the golden statue of aphrodite up to her temple in athens when we get the chance.

does that sound like a good deal, or not?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

That's a deal! Anybody else with me?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Very well, I shall tell them the deal is on!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Xylophones! That was said for no reason at all. *Party starts*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! now that that's out of the way, the lady chieftan would like to speak to our leader to finalize the deal.

now the question is, who is our leader? *slowly raises hand while shifting his eyes*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Zebra! *zebra appears and hits Blade for no apparent reason* As for who's the leader, that would be me.

Showing 1786-1800 of 5318