ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991743
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Bah! You have no taste in politics! Obviously the right choice is *checks charts* oh... It is Blade. Whoops!

Darandul
Darandul
51 posts
Nomad

"Can't I run for leader, just to make it more confusing?"

(By the way, awesome game EmperorPalpatine, even though I just joined in...)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Eww. She threw goat dung at him. I guess that's a sign that an agreement was reached. Let's go take the statue up the mountain.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Far out. My chance at being leader was crushed by Blade. Next time I will try again.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Good God, that negotiation was intense. but we have an agreement *grabs statue* the mountain is no farther than one days trip by sea, and half a days walk on land.

Lets do this!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Here to the boat! Now lets set sail and hope the harpies don't come.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I think we should get there in half the time if we avoid the island of giants. you know what happened to odysseus when he landed there.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just what's after the Island of Giants? An Island of dwarves?

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

Keep wishing for one, the next island is the island of gigantic spikes of death.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Let's hope that was a complete joke. Oh look! I see another island! And I think I see harpies moving about.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Men, if you stay on the course I charted out on the map, we shouldn't run into any trouble, but just in case, have the ballista prepped to fire at any sea monsters.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Now, it does show that we have to go through two rocks. So I say we go to Harpies island first.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, fine. if we are going there, we will have to take nets with us to bring them down in case they try to attack us.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

People! Prepare to head onto the island! *Boat stops at the island* Now that I look carefully, the harpies seem to be attacking a specific area.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Quick, fire arrows due north of us. that should hit the majority of them.

Showing 1801-1815 of 5318