ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991749
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Right but where did the rest of the crew go?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

stop this madness! i demand to know where i am and what we are doing!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

This girl wasn't here before. Anyway, if you're wondering what our objective is, it's to find the Golden Fleece.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Unbelieveable. we hit most of the harpys, but the rest got some of our crew. the fleece will have to wait, we need to get our crew back.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Very true. What do you recommend as a course of action?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, we try and find the Harpie Queen and tell her to give our crew back. Not.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

X marks the spot! DONT KILL THESE PEOPLE! CANT WE JUST COMPROMISE?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

You and i both know that we can't compromise with them. they took our crew, and we must kill them to get our men back. for we all know that harpys eat human flesh.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

zee can't we use the uncanibalization spell that I have? You know I can cast spells right?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Alexandra, that spell only works on humans. it can't be considered cannibalization for harpys because they aren't human. the only option is to spill their blood.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

But that was my level 2 spell. I have reached a higher level and this spell works just like my other spell only it turns any living creature into vegetarians! and it's a level 5 spell.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

can't you see, harpys aren't like most monsters. in fact, the moment you try it, they will kill you. in fact, even if you make them vegetarians, they still have a bloodlust that only killing can satisfy. if you attempt this, you will die.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Don't mention it. I'm a level 7 white Mage and they are? level 5 they are outnumbered. and I have over 13 spells

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Even though you only have healing spells? What are you gonna do, band-aid them to death?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

for god sakes I have attack spells too. and this spell where we can just contain the enemy like a cage while we free our crew. and they aret healing spells they are DEFENSIVE spells. You have destruction spells and blade has ninja spells

Showing 1816-1830 of 5318