ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991748
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Get a clue, nothing you do will work. nothing you say will work. (sigh) this is getting ridiculous. MEN, ATTACK!

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Harpys on the starboard! Use the magical bandaid cage!

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

how about you GET A BRAIN! My mother was like the peace keeper. she brought spirits, humans, animals together. I will follow in my mothers genes yet also be quite the attacker like my dad. If mom can do this so can I. *leaves everyone behind as I look for the leader myself*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I hate to say this, but the harpys are now dead. men, get back on the ship, we have a job to do.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Just shut up. I'll get on the ship after I explore the place for a while. *finds a crystal cave*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

KOME SEE THIS GUYS *lights a torch*

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, fine we shall see what...wow. it's a huge emerald. about the size of my torso to be exact.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Man that 'mage' is annoying. *heads into the cave and sees the emerald* This can't be! It's the prison of the Emerant. A legendary beast which preyed on harpies. *touches the emerald* Excitaret!*The emerald starts to crack*

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Not to mention that since the harpies are already dead, according to Bladerunner anyway, the legendary beast will be of no use to us.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Okay but I say we still bring it with us! We could use it to trade with the Golden Fleece.

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Sir, I think it'd be easier to trade it, becasue we're going to die or something if we do not trade.

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

trade then

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Utter fools! Should I not come back from this charge, then if you must trade, do so. *draws weapon and charges* YAAAAAA!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Very funny guys. We haven't arrived at the place yet. So set sail for the crashing rocks!

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Will we crash on that random rock there? It looks like it's built to-

Showing 1831-1845 of 5318