ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991533
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

(quickly pounces on darkfire while he's talking) Om, nom, nom (infects darkfire) brains.... must... have... ugh... I... can't... control... mys... GRRR (starts snarling)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Real sorry about this... *miniguns tom0000009 and a bunch of other zombies*

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

SNARL!! (the bullet holes seem to be melting away, this may be linked to the magic darkfire used to heal my legs... Stormwalker was right, we should of used wax...) Grr!! (starts running towards emperor palpatine to eat his brain)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Take this! *fires AT4 at tom0000009*
*throws holy hand grenade at horde of zombies*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Uh, for some odd reason I'm immune to this zombie infection. Now magical rejection! *Magic in tom's body vanishes along with damaging his body*
8Uses his machete and slices tom's head off*

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Vanquish those fiends! Hey, the main gate's stuck open. We can leave once we get past the zombies!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Well, let's go! *Throws grenades and clears a path*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

x-rays are coming from teh zombies.
*runs far away again*

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Zombies are around the corner and seem to be affected by the same melting wounds power that I had as a zombie.. Perhaps Darkfire has acidently created a new zombie virus from his magic...

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

And i will have to get a cure*Stumbles on a glowing bottle* I FOUND THE CURE!!!! *GETS CHASED BY ZOMBIES* HELP!!!!!!!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Back in the hallway where Darkfire cut off my head... a small puddle of Darkfire's blood from when I tried to infect him is seen covering my mouth... Nearby zombies walk over and start eating my head along with Darkfire's powerful magic blood...

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Crud!, you think. Then you pull out a raw steak that you always keep in your back pocket across the hallway and the zombies go after that instead of you.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Deadly zombies are still near my head as zombies prefer brains over steak... The zombies around my head start to give off a faint glow... The ones that went after your steak have a more fainter glow...

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Everyone run to the gates! We can make it!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Finally after countless dead zombie bodys, you make it to the gate only to find the entrance blocked by a hoard of glowing zombies. Your group can feel as if they are dieing just by looking at them... You quickly turn around and see more glowing zombies off in the distance. There's no turning back now, your gonna have to get through these powerful glowing magic zombies or become infected and become a part of their horde...

Showing 586-600 of 5318