ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991531
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

"GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!" *gets to da choppah* *fires rockets and miniguns at horde* "Everyone get in! We're taking off! Leave anyone suspected of infection behind!"

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Horde after horde gets mowed down but they just don't seem to stay dead. For every zombie you manage kill there seems to be 2 more to take its place. And there aren't even any deaths that you can tell for the glowing zombies... You escape the infection in the jail but it will come back again as it will evolve into a zombie apocalypse...

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

I cant take this anymore as i mow down hordes of the newly arrived mutants i start to think about shooting myself :P

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just wait a minute! The chopper blew up! So you're basically riding noting but air!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

KABOOM! Went the chopper. So, everyone on board had crashed landed a few blocks away front the jail. Behind you, you still see the zombie hordes approaching, there's enough distance to make another get away but you'll have to move quickly.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Lol didnt see that coming while we run i trn on my ipod and listen to benny hill music

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Man, do we have such bad luck! Oh look! We're near a lake and there's a boat there!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Now seems like a good time to set up a NEW SCENARIO considering that the goal to escape the prison in some way was accomplished. The new scene is: we're in a jungle in Peru looking for ancient treasures.

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

Amazon we are in the amazon team,we have to get to the farthern region of eastern Peru to find the golden Chanselor...But we will have to watch out for deadly Animals and Cannibals

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Big blue diamonds, like the xenoshine jewel... man, let's go! Who has the map?

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Come on... I want to stay here and finish my lunch.

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

**** you annoying person the treasure is like next door!!!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Elephants are my favorite animal... wait where am I?

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

France. No, wait, the amazon. But let's get going!

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

Granny says we need to go back to the living room. Palpatine needs to clean up his mess.

Showing 601-615 of 5318