ForumsThe TavernFirst Day of School

57 7619
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

im feeling werid about going to school because i want to go but i dont want to do the work it confusing
cause how many of you want to go to school to work?

• 57 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I don't like all the homework associated with school, but I do enjoy learning new things. So, I like to go to learn and to see my friends, but I don't like when I have to take school home, because I already devote seven hours a day to it.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I hate the homework and all the other kids that do stupid things. Other then that I don't mind school

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I'm kind of sad that my summer is ending, but I don't mind heading back to school. I'm kind of down about having to go to bed earlier though, but it doesn't matter.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

2 days 'til my first day. I'm worried that I'm going to forget completely and never even leave the house, even though I'll wake up when my alarm goes off. xD

It'll be fun this year. Driver's Ed and Chemistry will be fun.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

I am kind of at a halfway point for going back to school, mainly because of all the crazy work we will be getting, there's also that part with seeing your friends that is always good.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I go back a little later. I am upset cauz I'm going to a new school. I would much rather go to my current school. Then I would be much happier

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'm going back to school next Monday... and I'm sure gonna miss the late bedtimes I had most of the Summer. I'm also gonna miss waking up late and when I want to instead of waking up early and to annoying alarm clock beeping...

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Going to school is fun to see your friends and learn new stuff, but it can be a lot of work. I do know what you mean though.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm a little worried about heading back to school too. My science and math classes will have the hardest math equations I've ever done, I have no idea what english will be like. It seems likethe only class I'm certain about is history. But I do like classes like gym, health. So I guess it's not that bad.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

all the other kids that do stupid things

That is one of the few things that actually keep my going in school. It stops the class for a minute so I can either enjoy the stupid situation, or just rest my head and relax. About friends...Well I'm going to a new school for the umpteenth time, so fingers are crossed on this one.

I doubt Math could get much harder, so looks like I'll have to worry about Science this year. Evil science...
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I doubt Math could get much harder, so looks like I'll have to worry about Science this year. Evil science...

I usally love science, when it's not complealy math related. But this year I'm taking physics. It's pretty much another math class. This year's science will be way harder then the others.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

But this year I'm taking physics.

Me too! I'm so excited! Sciences are awesome. I'm also taking Calculus BC to complement it. It's going to be an active year... The three AP classes I'm taking are all one after another in the morning. I'm guessing my mornings may become stressful. :P
Nesaire
Nesaire
23 posts
Nomad

Ugh...I'm taking two science classes next year...Physics and Chemistry. I don't know if I can take the workload of another core class .

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I don't know if I can take the workload of another core class

If your Chemistry curriculum is anything like mine was, then the first semester should be pretty laid back. I can't say the same about Physics, though... I'm entering that world this year, as well!
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Im soo sad!! The other idiots in my school lowered the advanced clases standards( the grade before us) so i got in to 6/7 advanced clases!! Im not even a nerd! A bunch of people got in to! My school starts september 7th or 9th

Showing 1-15 of 57