ForumsThe TavernFirst Day of School

57 7620
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

im feeling werid about going to school because i want to go but i dont want to do the work it confusing
cause how many of you want to go to school to work?

• 57 Replies
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

my first day is next monday and im feeling pretty sad that summer is over

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

To sum it up I like school besides the homework and the stress of finishing your school projects on time. It's a good chance to learn new things and socialize with friends and other acquaintances. Wether or not you like school or strongly dislike it it's still vital to everybody because it keeps you fit mentally and physically. I start on the 22nd of aug. so that's like in four days. I just don't want the summer to be over, I've had so much freedom over this vacation. And I don't want to go to bed earlier but you have to compromise, right?

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

But this year I'm taking physics. It's pretty much another math class.

Ya. I have 3 maths classes in a row. PreCalc/Trig, Physics, and AP Statistics. Luckily for me I like math and am good at it!
darkangel12341
darkangel12341
111 posts
Nomad

I don't want to go deal with teachers and studrnts, and the principal. I love school, just not the people.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

i enjoy school, sometimes... but i like it because you get a chance to hang out with your friends, and not be a social wreck :P

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Oh Em gee. Glad I'm 16 and don't have hard classes.
But I really don't like it. Most of the times I'm send to the principal. And I think I will be put in the class for " kids who get suspended from classes a lot class".
Only thing I like is that my gf will be in the same classes for 8 hours a week and we go to London with school.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Most of the times I'm send to the principal.

I guess that means you misbehave a lot.

I don't mind school, but I know of someone who thinks my school is in league with Texas Instruments, mainly because I had to get a TI-nspire CX, which costs about $150. There's also a CAS version of the calculator I got, but the school considers CAS to be cheating.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I don't misbehave a lot, I just annoy the teachers and they are just unfair.

And whe have to pay to much for a stupid calculator to. 100 ⬠for the Texas ti 84 plus.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Good thing we don't have homework in our country, just a little, like onice a week

90sGamer
90sGamer
7 posts
Nomad

Study hard and enjoy, kid!

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

im feeling werid about going to school because i want to go but i dont want to do the work it confusing
cause how many of you want to go to school to work?

Sounds like you want to go back to school because you want to see your friends.

I don't misbehave a lot, I just annoy the teachers and they are just unfair.

The teachers aren't being unfair if you annoy them. Do you purposely annoy them? If so, thats misbehaving.

I start school in five days. This is my first year in public school, and I'm going into ninth.
When I was homeschooled, I didn't really mind it. You just had ALOT of freetime, and honestly, it got a bit boring. But I liked it, nonetheless.
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I'm not really into going to back to school. I despise every teacher in my school since it seems that they don't understand how to deal teenagers and the fact that they seem to let one kid slack off in class because he's a star player or his mom/dad is a teacher. The work isn't that hard for me but the only thing I'm worried about is having to read a teacher's choice book. Last year my reading teacher said that she'll flunk me if I refuse to read her book choice and the principal moved her to my grade. The books she picks are always informational so I don't get my fantasy fix for the day in reading.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I can't wait for university to start again simply to give me something to do and some new material to read. I'm looking forward to the modules i've picked, the essay papers i get to right. I'm not looking forward to exams because i'm not huge on them, but i'm looking forward to graduating university and moving to England.

So roll on September 26th.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I like to go to school to see all my friends!!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Good thing we don't have homework in our country, just a little, like onice a week

I'm thinking about moving where you live lol.
Showing 16-30 of 57