ForumsThe TavernGeneral Armatar Discussion

91 16940
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Here's a thread where you can talk about the armatars. Here's the original thread. Please read the opening post of that thread:
Here, I have decided to make a central area for armatar discussion. Just say anything you want about armatars that isn't
a) Disregarding any usual rules.
b) Spam.
c) A spoiler about how you unlock certain armatars.
d) Anything else, that, under common sense, is inappropriate.

Also, read the last page of that thread where Cenere posted the lock reason. He has allowed me to re-create the thread, but don't let it end up like the original thread.

Now to talk about the armatars. Which ones are your favorite? What would you like to see as future armatars? Would you like for the contests to come back? Would you like to be able to draw your own armatars and use them? Would you like custom armatars, as in armatars you can grab off the Internet?

My favorites are the unicorns, mainly because of the coloring used on them and how they are positioned. The unicorn I'm currently using is my favorite out of that batch. It's a bright white color and the blue eyes look nice. It also appears to be in a noble position.This one is my second favorite out of that batch because it reminds me of the game Robot Unicorn Attack. Also, the colors grab my attention. I don't particularly like this unicorn because of how the body and head are positioned. It looks like its neck is broken. If it were to be drawn like how the other two are, it would be my favorite. I tend to change my armatar occasionally due to me liking most of them, but the unicorns are my favorite.

I don't really have any armatar ideas in mind. Most are already seasonals or in the selection you get. I would like for the seasonal armatars to be a part of that selection, though. You can actually view all the seasonal armatars, just click this. That was taken off of Graham's profile. Which ones in each season are your favorite? Out of those, I prefer the Halloween armatars. My favorites are the fourth, fifth, and sixth in the second row. The clown picture also looks good. Aside from those, I like the eighth armatar in the second row of the winter selection.

As for contests and being able to draw them, that'd be nice. It'd be neat being able to have the contests back for people to submit their own drawn armatars and being able to draw them would make them unique to you.

I'd like to be able to use a custom armatar, there are a few I would use. Such as Altair and Rorschach

• 91 Replies
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Which ones are your favorite?
My favorite one is the milk glass and the cookie that have the epic smiley, being 1337.
Showing 91-91 of 91