ForumsThe TavernGeneral Armatar Discussion

474 63808
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Here, I have decided to make a central area for Armatar discussion. Just say anything you want about Armatars that isn't
a)disregarding any usual rules
b)spammy spam lol
c)a spoiler about how you unlock certain Armatars
d)anything else, that, under common sense, is inappropriate

So go ahead! 'Do you have a unique/rare Armatar' was locked as it had turned into a General Armatar Discussion! So now let's fill that purpose! ^-^

• 474 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I kind of wish that the seasonal armatars would be put back again. Some of them were interesting and pretty awesome.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

My favorite Armatars are the unicorns. They are vibrant.

I would like for in AG3 if we could have some sort of contest where we could draw our own Armatars and submit them to AG for others to use.

I would also like if they put up all the seasonal Armatars on the site so that people could choose from them.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

I haven't been here long enough to see any of the Seasonals for my own yet. Hopefully there are ones for some upcoming holiday. ;/

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Will all the armatars for AG3 be different from all of these? I hope not since I kind of like most of them.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I haven't been here long enough to see any of the Seasonals for my own yet. Hopefully there are ones for some upcoming holiday. ;/

Ever since Carlie left, the seasonal armatars were gone.
I would like for in AG3 if we could have some sort of contest where we could draw our own Armatars and submit them to AG for others to use.

Or we can hold a thread for sharing armatars we've have made. And if AG sees some that are good they can submit it. And the leftovers, we can still use too. Right? Because we get to upload our own armatars/pics for our profile in AG3.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Too bad the guy who did them left.

It wasn't a guy.
The person that did them was Carlie, an Administrator and she left because she married John.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I hope the Armatar Contests live on in AG3. They were enriching and enjoyable.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I hope the Armatar Contests live on in AG3

As do I, it would be cool to use your own armatar while on the site.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

The person that did them was Carlie, an Administrator and she left because she married John.

She didn't leave because she married John. She was still here when she was married to John, but only as a part-time job. Cormyn said that she found a full-time job and that is why she left.
XxProNoobxX
XxProNoobxX
41 posts
Nomad

I like the black shield that AI got now.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

I hope as well that we will be seeing a return of the contests. It would be fun to take part in them or even just get the result of the work. =D Also, I hope all the current Armatars are migrated to the new site.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I hope there will be new batches of armatars in AG V3. I'm getting bored of the old ones

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

well youre to speak fire but i dunno im a dude but i seem attarcted to the female armatars i dont know why though XD but yea maybe we should be ableto upload a picture of ourself as armatar hu what do you guys think?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

well youre to speak fire

Shush, it's been three years!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

we should be ableto upload a picture of ourself as armatar hu what do you guys think?

By our own, do you mean that we drew them? If so, then yes. I would love to be able to draw and upload my own.

If we were able to use any sort of avatar; I would use a Rorschach picture.
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/Rorschach.png
^That one.
I doubt it would happen, the copyright laws.
Showing 1-15 of 474