ForumsThe TavernLiving With Zombies

54 5871
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

The topic for this is, what would you do if you were living in a place almost completly over run by zombies? How do you think you would fare mentaly if you had to fight zombies off constantly, have not many survivors with you to keep you sane, and not having much sleep from having to watch for zombies?

• 54 Replies
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

I would get a lot of food and water then go on top of my roof with a ladder then kick it down so they couldn't get up. If any were actually smart enough to figure out how to get up, I would try to kick them off before they bite me :O

Blankets, Flashlights, Weather, poncho, ???Lots of dry food??? what if a person with a gun comes to your house and wants your supplies????
Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

I'll live Zombieland style

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'd barricade the windows with anything that's big enough to cover them and try to defend my house from zombies with garden tools and any other weapons I could find at my house.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Well, helicopters need fuel. and the Adverege helicopter burns 1.5 gallons peer miniute. So you would need a machine gun mounted on the helicopter to do some real damage before you would have to go back to fuel up. And jets are only good for dropping rockets.

a well defended military base should be able to hold off al lbut the largest hordes, besides there's Napalm, and his bad *** brother Thermite here to help, besides dropping steel on zombies still does damage
KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I would get a lot of food and water then go on top of my roof with a ladder then kick it down so they couldn't get up. If any were actually smart enough to figure out how to get up, I would try to kick them off before they bite me :O

On top of your roof? What about the weather?

I live in Oregon, the worst that happens here weather wise is heavy rain, and it usually doesn't even get that bad.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

well, i would use make up to look, smell and act like a zombie to get things i need. then i hide in my house, guarded by a camera system that sends me an alarm to me if someone comes near my house. if they are zombies i mascerade myself as a zombie so they see there is nothing to eat and if they are humans i open the door and ask if i can help them. oh, not to mention that i would start my own little farm in my garden and that i catch water from rain or get it masceraded as a zombie. sure, the chance to getting shot by a human is possible but not so high as be biten of a zombie if i wander as a human around.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

I live in Oregon, the worst that happens here weather wise is heavy rain, and it usually doesn't even get that bad.

have you tried just sitting on your roof for a few hours in Heavy Rain? try it, it's Very not Fun!

well, i would use make up to look, smell and act like a zombie to get things i need. then i hide in my house

How do you know that would work? what if they detect the heartbeats of a living creature?

if they are humans i open the door and ask if i can help them.

what if want to kill you?

i could go into way deeper detail but i dont have the time.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Yeah but sitting in the heavy rain could give you pneumonia and then you could die.. think of all the possibilities :P
Showing 46-53 of 54