ForumsThe TavernArmor Games Fantasy Football

61 11613
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Hello everyone. football is almost back, so I felt that it would be a good idea to create a fantasy football league for Armor Games users. This should lead you there. The password is elephants. You will need to have a yahoo account to join (I was planning on using ESPN, but it was not working). It will be a live draft on September 8 at 9:30. So sign up if you want to play, as there are only 20 slots available.

• 61 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Ill be joining this for sure. I like fantasy football.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but I think we have to be invited to join. Im just saying that because I get an error with that link.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I think I figured this out. You have to go to the fantasy home page, join league, join custom league (don't click browse). Then put 777850 as the ID. elephants is still the password.

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

By football do you mean soccer or American Football? I'm guessing American Football so maybe.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I tried that method you described and all that happened was it said the league was unavailable and the password incorrect.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I'm about ready to kill myself. I had the password wrong, so I changed it to elephants in the league. If anything else comes up, I may just give up.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Hey I was able to join. Lets get this thing going yeah.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Blergh. Can you make the time earlier? I force my self to study from 9 to 10, and if I don't, my mom makes me.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Would 8:30 work for you? If not, name another time.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I just joined. This'll be my second fantasy league, the first on ESPN. I hope when we do the draft that the people in the league, that means you all of AG, aren't huge ****-talkers like my first league of kids from school. I don't care too much about what people say about the Jets (my team) anymore, but please, don't say anything stupid.

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

All right, I joined.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Well, we now have enough teams for the league to be clear to go, but there are still plenty of spots available.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

8:30 would be awesome, if you think it'll only take an hour.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

If you have to leave in the middle of the draft, the site will draft the remaining players for you, by who is the best ranked still available. I don't think it would take to long though, so long as we don't all take the minute and a half allotted.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Thats cool. I'm 'The Empire', if anyone is interested.

Showing 1-15 of 61