ForumsThe TavernSpider in my room: should I kill it?

33 12716
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'm not aracnophobic, just a little anti-semetic towards any creature with more than 4 limbs that infringes on my territory, especially before bed when it could be crawling on me while I sleep. Some may argue that it's wrong and inhumane to kill any living thing, no matter how small. Others may say that death is a natural part of life. What are your thoughts/opinions/beliefs on the subject?

• 33 Replies
Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

Well i wouldn't.Once i killed one on my wall and after this i was sad.I still blame myself.Cause actualy this little creature did nothing bad to me and also i killed it and it might had children,family etc.So take a piece of paper and let it crawl.After this go out and blow it!

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I've read online that spiders are most of the time harmless. AND they are a good pest control source! Leaving them alive will take control of annoying pests in your home! But of course it can be scary if they are near your bed and room such. Just knock them on the ground, put a cup overtop of the spider, slide paper under the cup, flip it over, then dump it outside as it can still be able to do pest control outside your house. I'm not too fond of spiders but they are really good at pest control

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I'm going to assume that after -four- pages of 'discussion' about this, that the problem has been solved.

Showing 31-33 of 33