ForumsThe TavernApparently I'm Racist

43 5971
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

so i got in a HUGE argument today because apparently this black girl took extreme offense when i used the term "night rider"

for those who dont know "Night Rider"- a white girl who only dates black guys.

i dont know how its possible that this was derogatory or negative and in any way, as she put it, a "black Joke". but if someone would care to share that would be great.

people need to stop being so god **** PC all the time

• 43 Replies
Player3PG
Player3PG
10 posts
Peasant

people ain't normal they needs 2 beis mor normals

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

The "Night Rider" thing you said however, may have been seen as something completely different from what you thought. In a book I read in Middle School, Called Roll of Thunder, Hear my Cry, "night rider" referred to a group of white people who would mutilate black people (essentially the KKK)

oh please, as if she had enough intelligence to know stuff like that XD.

"jungle fever".

XD lol
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

oh please, as if she had enough intelligence to know stuff like that XD.

Not to try and get off topic, but, you don't have to be smart to know random facts.

"jungle fever".

This and night rider i've never heard used or have any racial terms applied to them. All night rider means to me is "Knight rider" the show which I have never seen. Anyone want to explain jungle fever?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

think if you belong to a race, you are racist. :P ~

how does that work? im sure many people arent racist and dont judge by what someone is.

i think that girl is just one of those people who LOVE to tell us everything that is bad in this world. those people just love to complain about unfair things and would probably open and read a book about equality to you if you gave a cookie to only 1 of your 2 friends. they look at things, they see one stereotype or word and make a drama out of it just so they can feel speical. i really dislike racism but this is just too far.
Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

I'm sure looking it up on Google would suffice, no need to go in to uh

dishonorifics here ...lol I forget the proper words

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

jungle fever?

its calling black people monkeys basically.
Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

umquote: think if you belong to a race, you are racist. :P ~

I get the joke hA
sort of like the other way of use ist

e.g. dentist
lol

raceist

Racists are those who belong to a race, dentists are those who practice dentistry.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Night Rider just reminds me of some show with a car and stuff.

I'm tired of these double standards and this selective morality. Some people need to learn how to grow up.

Reminds me of some incidents where the term *****rdly has been misinterpreted due to drooling ignorance. Just google "*****rdly controversy".

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu182/Kangaroo_Commando/a7addf7f.gif

Sorry for the quadruple post, but I'm pretty sure it'll work now.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

What a stupid case of being called racist. It hardly matters, that girl was way too extreme.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I remember this black girl in school who became belligerent with the teacher because she wouldn't do her work along with white students. When the teacher gave her detention and had her sit outside the class she yelled "All you crackers are just racist".

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

"All you crackers are just racist".

epitemy of a double standard :/ dissapointing
Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

In some parts of Florida cracker isn't a (um oh I forget the word again so dishonorific should do made up words ftw)

It's an actual occupation. Rodeo and ranch working people who train bulls.

for teh rodeos

that girl was probably just spouting what her mom/friend/guardian told her

that can happen alot to sometimes unfortunate effect..uwah

Arjan
Arjan
41 posts
Nomad

Well, you said nothing wrong... ''Night Rider'' is a common term, you didn't make it up, so screw that girl

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

When the teacher gave her detention and had her sit outside the class she yelled "All you crackers are just racist".

Too many ignorant buffoons these days. Same thing happens here too with the minorities.

In some parts of Florida cracker isn't a

I still use crackers for food. I can't wait for more words to be butchered into colloquialisms with negative connotations.

i dont know how its possible that this was derogatory or negative and in any way, as she put it, a "black Joke". but if someone would care to share that would be great.

Those kind of ignorant morons ought to educate themselves or sod off from school really.
Showing 16-30 of 43