ForumsThe TavernApparently I'm Racist

43 5969
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

so i got in a HUGE argument today because apparently this black girl took extreme offense when i used the term "night rider"

for those who dont know "Night Rider"- a white girl who only dates black guys.

i dont know how its possible that this was derogatory or negative and in any way, as she put it, a "black Joke". but if someone would care to share that would be great.

people need to stop being so god **** PC all the time

• 43 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This reminds me about a rant from one of the comedians here, very basically going "I have nothing against your religion or ethnics, but you as a person (and shut your kid up in -grocery store-)".
It is a bother to be politically correct, and people will still call you out on it.
Besides: Everyone's a little bit racist.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

so i got in a HUGE argument today because apparently this black girl took
extreme offense when i used the term "night rider"
for those who dont know "Night Rider"- a white girl who only dates black guys.

i dont know how its possible that this was derogatory or negative and in any way, as she put it, a "black Joke". but if someone would care to share that would be great.

people need to stop being so god **** PC all the time[/quote]

Well don't mind it. I am a little racist to and I think that if they don't want the Black word to be used to them they shouldnt take offense. People say it because it is true, and it is a normal word, and if you are mad at a colored men/woman you are more likely to say black then brat because when you say black they get more angry.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Have you noticed that you can't be racist towards white people? "Get over here, cracker!" No response. "I have a black friend." DEAR JESUS, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!?!?!?!?

Heh, it's like being sexist. A girl can pants me and it'll be called pantsing. But when I pants a girl it's called ****. ANYway... it's still considered racist, but only to people who are smart enough to understand what racism is. It's pretty ignorant to think that only racism is only racist as long as it's towards your race. But I actually know people who think that way. And I know some who used to.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Has anyone else heard that the word bro is racist?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

YA I DID HERE ABOUT THAT AND IT MAKES ME MAD.

political correctness is the stupedist thing i have ever seen. sense when has bro been a black thing to say or a racial slur. i dont understand? why do people have to be RETARDS

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

How is that racist? At all? I don't see how it's offensive to any one race. It's not like the term bro is exclusive to anyone race in particular.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Sigh. People can be so stupid. Really? Bro? It's been around for awhile now, how is it racist.

So many idiots in the world...

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm going to disagree with the popular opinion and say that everyone on this thread is extremely racist and ignorant.

/trolling

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Don't discriminate, hate everyone equally.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I would think you are a rasist if you say white is better
than black.

-Legend

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Honestly if someone says night rider the first thing I think of is this
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8auooT9z0GI/TkEkEzUcphI/AAAAAAAAFHg/EJT_DmKj2is/s1600/kitt-knight-rider-automobile-robot-2.jpg
Silent K gets me every time.

Showing 31-41 of 43