ForumsGamesWhos a fan of the star wars battlefront games

45 8234
joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

Ok i am a pretty big fan of the battlefronts its like one the the best series out there and also who likes to see a 3rd i know i do and there been alot of rumors and there are of talks of a star wars bf3 by TuggieGameReviews on youtube so just enter star battle front3 and look for him.

• 45 Replies
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I love Star Wars Battlefront 2. Just got it on Steam.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i used to like it. It got really boring cause my friends would come over just to play that they would never get boerd of it so it ended of getting a big crack in it some how i didnt care then i sold my ps2

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

WHY WOULD YOU SELL YOUR PS2?! Look up the Shin Megami Tensei stuff...you will wish you hadn't.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I liked BF2 and BF1, I used to play it at my friends house and we would play all of the modes on it and play agianst each other.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

shin megami tensie whats that

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

besides i dont really have care gaming systems and that shin megami thing doesnt seem that great its just traveling through dungeons and getting people to help you battle it looks like it would a evil mario type game blugh

SpiceMan
SpiceMan
2 posts
Nomad

Battlefront 2 was fantastic, I still load that up from time to time, gotta love playing the jetpack stormtroopers.

joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

Yeah I am like impossible to be killed on those games. Also if you seen some of the rumor star wars bf3 videos star wars bf3 looks like the next lacasarts big game.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

They are both amazing, but I liked the first better. I liked the campaign mode better (you know when you conquer planets) and the maps better. But they were both great. Battlefront 3 would be awesome.

joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

rebelion actlly made battlefront a little better cuz space and land are togather plus those battlefronts rebelion made are for psp so yeah of its going to suck cuz its for psp but the battlefronts r the better games for psp anyways so yeah...Battlfront 3 will be awsome and its going to beat the new COD modernwarfare by alot.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Star Wars Battlefront 2 was awesome when I used to have the original Xbox. Never got old to me. No matter how many times I played.

joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

Yep the games never get old.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Yep the games never get old.

WRONG! They do get old. That's why the community died. Hardly anyone on PC plays it.
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I really liked the first game, and the second game was great too! I wish the second game had more of the maps from the first game but it was all right.

Here is a quick story for ya'll.
My sister and I would play the game often. Me being the gamer pretty much won every game. Well I was gone for a year or so at work and when I came home to visit we played a game or two.
Game started, I had hardly walked outside of my base and I got sniped down by my sister. Ok, beginners luck. Nope; obviously she had been practicing! I was never more proud and more ashamed in my life.
/pb

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Star Wars Battlefront II! One of my favorite games! Lacks realism and interactive environments though..

Showing 1-15 of 45