ForumsGamesWhos a fan of the star wars battlefront games

45 8233
joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

Ok i am a pretty big fan of the battlefronts its like one the the best series out there and also who likes to see a 3rd i know i do and there been alot of rumors and there are of talks of a star wars bf3 by TuggieGameReviews on youtube so just enter star battle front3 and look for him.

• 45 Replies
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

Battlefront 3 would be awesome

yhey kinda did make a battle front 3,its alot like it,but you can battle on land and in space. I dont know the name though,I just heard of it.
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Star Wars Battlefront II! One of my favorite games! Lacks realism and interactive environments though..

Well, it being a PS2 game, I'm pretty sure that's something you can live down.

yhey kinda did make a battle front 3,its alot like it,but you can battle on land and in space. I dont know the name though,I just heard of it.

Your probably thinking about Battlefront 2. In Battlefront 2, you can battle in space. Battlefront 3 hasn't come out yet, if it will ever come out.

I really liked the first game, and the second game was great too! I wish the second game had more of the maps from the first game but it was all right.

Yeah, me too. I'd have to say I liked the first Battlefront better, just because of the maps. Especially Cloud City.

They are both amazing, but I liked the first better. I liked the campaign mode better (you know when you conquer planets) and the maps better. But they were both great. Battlefront 3 would be awesome.

I can't exactly remember the campaign for the first, but I thoroughly enjoyed the second one. I liked how the campaign stayed true to the movies, and love how you could use Jedi's and Sith's.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

II is also on the computer, genius.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

II is also on the computer, genius.

Did I say it wasn't? I was just pointing out that for it's time, it was an exceptional game. And interactive environment's weren't really widely used back then.
joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

[quote]yhey kinda did make a battle front 3,its alot like it,but you can battle on land and in space. I dont know the name though,I just heard of it.

Ur wrong the swbf for psp is not swbf because they call elite squadron is not the 3rd nor is the other.

joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

ummmmmmmmm...i know that but the projuct was handed down to other ppl and they they went bamk rupt too but i if u enter star wars battlefront 3 there some be some videos by tuggiegamereviews and a website on rumors or just more than rumors.

joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

on google

Phyco
Phyco
41 posts
Nomad

I have the first one on PC, the second one on PS2 and the 2 that are on PSP, I wish that they would make one on PS3

samster09
samster09
3 posts
Nomad

i have both on XBOX love it what is highest rank though?? i got to general but had to restart cause i got a blue customized xbox.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

I liked playing them both when I was young wish they make BF3.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

i used to play it a lot when i had a ps2...but no online just me doing conquer it was one of the best experiences in gaming ive ever had

Jon873
Jon873
51 posts
Nomad

I like the game but could use more things

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I loved those games. Sadly, I don't have a PS2 anymore so I can't play it, but they were by far the best shooters I have ever played. I think the first was better in my opinion, because I liked the conquest mode better, it had better maps, and you could lie down. I also liked it because it had air vehicles on land maps. SWBF2 was cool too because it had space battles, but I liked the first better

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Star Wars Battlefront is amazing. I had it for the original Xbox and that was my favorite game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I am, I especially like the second one. They included so many things in there, Jedi and Sith were one of my favorite things in it. The campaign mode may not be that long, but it makes with the multiplayer and split screen.

Showing 16-30 of 45