ForumsGamesWhos a fan of the star wars battlefront games

45 8235
joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

Ok i am a pretty big fan of the battlefronts its like one the the best series out there and also who likes to see a 3rd i know i do and there been alot of rumors and there are of talks of a star wars bf3 by TuggieGameReviews on youtube so just enter star battle front3 and look for him.

• 45 Replies
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Star Wars Battlefield = Win.

Who else remembers in the first game, getting annoyed with droidekas and panicking whenever an enemy Jedi/Sith arrives?

And of course, loving it when you enter a space battle and turning the Sabotage on.

Hopefully, I heard SWB 3 is coming out either this year or next year.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

One thing I didn't like about the first one is that you couldn't hit the Jedi nor Sith no matter what you did. I would try shooting a rocket near them and even at them and it wouldn't do any damage or they would deflect it with their lightsaber.

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

i love the battle front games i still play them on pc, but they were the first games i played on ps2 with broadband. I love them.

22swat
22swat
64 posts
Peasant

That game is still fun to play with friends

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

Man, I loved battlefront 2. Playing split screen with my friends or brother has rarely been so much fun. The disc is now broken though and that really sucks. I haven't played the first one.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I loved those games when I still had them. I still have the first one to play but the second got really scathed up. I hope I can find another one soon. At least BF2 taught me one thing, be more careful with games I like. I never played online though.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I've never played the first, but the second was one on of my favorite game. Back before online was as popular as it is now, I would play this (or halo or SSB) all the time with friends and family locally. Unfortunately, one day this game just disappeared (I'm holding onto the theory that it grew legs and walked away) and i never bought it again.

KazSl
KazSl
5 posts
Nomad

I loved those games.
They need to make a new one on PS3...

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I'm thinking of buying them again for Xbox, they work on 360. I'm bored of my console FPS.

alexkresa13
alexkresa13
132 posts
Nomad

I love the game, i played it for the ps2, and online for the pc, extremely fun, a great 3rd person shooter, and lightsaber fights!

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

I am really addicted to all the Star Wars: Battlefront, I play it every day and it don't get boring and I play in all the maps in single player or splitscreen with my brother.

twentyfour_is_cool
twentyfour_is_cool
13 posts
Nomad

i like battlefront 1 more, bigger battles better maps.

mckenna_c111
mckenna_c111
120 posts
Nomad

Star wars battle front 2 is better in my opinon it looks and plays better. i am still very hopefull for a Star Wars Battlefront 3 and all the rumers will hopfully be true.

Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

I love the series.

Showing 31-44 of 45