ForumsThe TavernChildhood scares

37 3867
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

i think this topic would here but it might go in tavern...

every one has some kind of scares ar a youing child... not physical scares but rought times or something... but what i want to know if there are some Serious things some were... loke not " i saw my mom naked once" not that kind of things but REal things... and tips to get over them as well...

• 37 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I used to have very bad nightmares when I was little, what I did was stopped sleeping with my teddy bear (which I believe now to be haunted) and they went away.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

like what kind a nightmares? like you forgot your pants at school or SOME REAL SCAREY SHIZZ

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I would dream that monsters where chasing after me or in one dream there was a doll everyone loved that was in an orphanage and one day i touchedit and it died and everyone tried to kill me. I also had a dream where I was in a Hell version of my house and at 12 a monster was going to come into my house and kill me.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

thats some messed up shizz dude... the scarest dream ive ever had whas i couldnt wake up

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I just relized the dreams would fit into the catagory of phycological horror and also played with how long I could keep hope because if a monster caught me because I gave up then I would go to a REALLY scarry place for the rest of the night.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

do you think those dreams were triggered by something ( besides the teddy bear>

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

do you think those dreams were triggered by something ( besides the teddy bear>

I consider my house still haunted, because I had ghost friends when I was little, and the more I grew the angrier and more violent they got, I also now think of them as tests, to see how I would respond in situations like being trapped in a car that was rolling away from my family, it felt horrible at first when I had dreams like that, but after a while it made me less attatched to my family and when I wasn't as afraid of those dreams they stopped.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

so you feel "torchered for the better?"

my scares are nearly as deamonic as those... at the age of 2 3 4 and 5 my moms boyfriend beat the crap out of here ... i would just stand here out of shear fear...

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

so you feel "torchered for the better?"

I actualy do, I feel it helped me understand things later.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

so you belive in ghosts? or just a trammatizing thing happened to you as a baby and as you grew you you mind became more and more twisited

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I think it made me a bit twisted, but probably not in the way ur prolly thinking twisted to be, I don't really have anyone I love so much I would be sad for days if they died, and I don't really show my feelings or tell even my closest friends what I do when I'm at home. I believe my house is haunted.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

so you are... Somewhat twisited?

is that why you have no friends on ag

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

is that why you have no friends on ag

lol the reason why I have no friends on AG is that you have no idea if the other person added you and if you add some1 without telling them somehow it seems stalkerish to me. I consider myself twisted, am I actualy, I dunno, what would YOU define twisted as?
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

as kinda jumpy... dismissive ... or like deadly twisted like killing squrills and junk

hojoko
hojoko
508 posts
Peasant

Dis you mean Childhood Scares, or Childhood Scars? I'm just trying to figure that out

Showing 1-15 of 37