ForumsThe TavernChildhood scares

37 3868
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

i think this topic would here but it might go in tavern...

every one has some kind of scares ar a youing child... not physical scares but rought times or something... but what i want to know if there are some Serious things some were... loke not " i saw my mom naked once" not that kind of things but REal things... and tips to get over them as well...

• 37 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

as kinda jumpy... dismissive ... or like deadly twisted like killing squrills and junk

I am jumpy in that I plan for everything, like one time I was in a country that was known for theives and a guy who was drunk was talking to me when I passed by me and started to follow me and I formed a plan to evade him or fight quickly. I don't kill objects for fun other than coded objects.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

ps do you play forum games?

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

ps do you play forum games?

I never tried playing forum games.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Really? the down side to forum games is that you dont get fourm posts for it... you post WAY TO OFTEN

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Really? the down side to forum games is that you dont get fourm posts for it... you post WAY TO OFTEN

Yea on forum games you don't get the enjoyment of watching your post count go up and up and up. I actualy am trying to only do forum posts for my AG points, even if I do play a game on AG i dont rate it or anything.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Y? but youshould really play the games... there FUN!!! if you deside to play a game called sector 145 {WAR RPG}

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Y? but youshould really play the games... there FUN!!! if you deside to play a game called sector 145 {WAR RPG}

I like thought more than games atm so maybe not. Unless they help me with critical thinking, I prolly will pass.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

ya the game i mentioned / made is a strat/ war rpg

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

ya the game i mentioned / made is a strat/ war rpg

I just relized this thread has gone VERY off topic.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

ya its like our personal chat room lol

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

ya its like our personal chat room lol

Yea, one that could be locked for going wayy off topic...

Now back on topic: I also had a experience when I was little that changed my life. I broke my arm that I was supposed to write with, because of that I had to instead learn to write with my left hand and am now permantley left handed for writing and nothing else.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

ok the mind works in wierd ways...

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I just relized this thread has gone VERY off topic.

Not only is it off topic, it's in the wrong forum section...
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Not only is it off topic, it's in the wrong forum section...

Yea it really dosen't have much to do with politics and religion, unless someone had a tramatic experience with satan.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

hmmmmmm uhhhhhh hights, the dark, disorder, birds, thunder and lightning, all my family dying, being attacked by dogs, lactose, demons, the devil, war, getting hit by a car, torture, drunk people, fat people, dead people, losing the ability to walk and thats all i can think of right now

Showing 16-30 of 37