ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off: Save Lolcatia!

1146 133427
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

In this spin-off of CtO, there is a lovely city called Lolcatia! Unfortunately, the previous villains of CtO are pissed off at Lolcatia for it's causing them to be killed by intrepid Objective Completers. So, they decided to level the city! Little do they know that the Objective Completers are ready to protect their city...

Wave 1: Tank Army!
Enemies Hp: 200 Tanks
Enemies Status: Tanks: Readying advance
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 100,000/100,000
Defense Budget: $5000

• 1,146 Replies
Nicholas98
Nicholas98
189 posts
Nomad

I use my tractor beam to pull sonic in. If he flash steps to me I have my energy sword in front of me, i hold it in front of me, if he flash steps away it stays locked on him, making it very hard to escape the effects. My aim is to pull him into the energy sword i have outstretched.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*sigh* SOMEONE PUT ME INSIDE A DRAGOON OR AN IMMORTAL PLEASE!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

*proceeds to throw my chaos sword into the tractor beam* here, have a present.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I go and remove the chaos sword out of the tractor beam and use it to slash sonic.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I stab soul calibur into the ground and encase rick's body in ice to preserve it from the man eating fungi because they are fun guys. I then Proceed to take a nab on him and snore extremely loudly.. ZzZz...

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Crime grabs a Dragon Whisker spear and an Aegis shield, and charges sonic in spartan mode!

MW hacks a copy of COD to upgrade himself with!

Predjudice QQ's moar from the doctor being gay, and has the sexy Cheezburgian nurse "heal" him. Oyes.

Death transfers rick's soul into a Dragoon!

Is the answer to the riddle...well, whatever element the crown with the blue jewel is. I hope that's it.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Wait, what about your line of android bodies? Can't you use those since they are superior?

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

no. i refuse to be put into an android suit. put me into either a dragoon or an immortal. gotit?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

USE THE ELEMENTS OF

(you idiots, notice anything special about the quote?)
GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

*Sniffs* Sonic, i still have a really painful sinus infection. >.> Elements of PEACE AND HARMONY? Please tell me that's the answer D:

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Death transfers rick's soul into a Dragoon!

Gotcha, rick.

Yeah, since the Mare in the moon was all evil and bad, Peace and Harmony would be her opposite...
GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

...OF COURSE! That's it! INVERSION!

*The 4 new horsemen point their weapons at sonic and each fire a bolt of energy. On contact, the bolts would reverse the elements of the target, such as Chaos to Harmony!* EPIC WIN?

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

...And Peace too, of course. Instakill=achieved?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I do a sidestep to avoid the chaos attack. While sidestepping I am temporarily invulnerable and intangible.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Dammit, AG, why can I not read page 119? OK, after this wave I'm two parting this thread.

Showing 1126-1140 of 1146