ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 125182
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

YEEESSS!!!!
I beat the alien campaign!*dances around house*
I used mine-avability+my standard equiment and photon blaster.Not sure if mines helped though, I got only 1 conformed mine kill :P And once I killed raze soldier with only destroyer :O (with rapid fire) and once with photon blaster (finnished him).

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

And, when you begin start work with Raze 3, please, make a multiplayer.

I'm pretty sure they're trying to work on it right now, but I check in on their Raze blog almost everyday no news on Raze 3. Also, they said there will be mutliplayer for sure 100 percent positive, Raze 3 will have multiplayer.
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 will have multiplayer.

[B]YES![/B]
Eaglesx
Eaglesx
14 posts
Blacksmith

Which abilities are the best? Right now I have the reflecting shield, which (obviously) reflects bullets when activated for a short time, but you can't move or shoot while the shield is up. It's pretty usefull when you are surrounded by enemies, because they end up shooting themselves But I don't know about the other abilities since this is the only one I bought.

Eaglesx
Eaglesx
14 posts
Blacksmith

A way to get credits is by going into quickgame, change the mode to capture the flag, choose a map (I always choose the shipward because it's a simple map and both sides are farely symetrical, so it's easy to know the layout), keep the other settings the way they were. Then set it to 6 versus 6, with medium bots (or hard/insane, but you usualy end up getting killed more than killing). That's the fun way of getting credits, it does get a bit chaotic, but it's fun AND you get credits fast. Another way (the boring way) is to have 1v2, with two very easy bots, and just keep killing them, which gets boring and lame. And once you get credits you can go buy better weapons/abilities/equipment, which helps you beat the campaign

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

A way to get credits is by going into quickgame, change the mode to capture the flag, choose a map (I always choose the shipward because it's a simple map and both sides are farely symetrical, so it's easy to know the layout), keep the other settings the way they were. Then set it to 6 versus 6, with medium bots (or hard/insane, but you usualy end up getting killed more than killing). That's the fun way of getting credits, it does get a bit chaotic, but it's fun AND you get credits fast. Another way (the boring way) is to have 1v2, with two very easy bots, and just keep killing them, which gets boring and lame. And once you get credits you can go buy better weapons/abilities/equipment, which helps you beat the campaign

Good,but I prefer the map faciity
Eaglesx
Eaglesx
14 posts
Blacksmith

[quote]Good,but I prefer the map faciity

The map doesn't really matter, as long as you're good and familiar with it.

Eaglesx
Eaglesx
14 posts
Blacksmith

Whoops sorry, never used quote before, but I meant to say that the map doesn't really matter, as long as you're good and familiar with it.

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

as long as you're good and familiar with it.

Ya,but the map facility(or frostbite) has a quick way back and forth across the map.
Oblitr8
Oblitr8
162 posts
Nomad

it gets you more points because of landscape

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

they won't be starting any time soon juice-tin said they have to complete their studies

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It's funny how I start level 12 on Alien and I'm two points away from winning and now I've played it like 20 times and I can't get close to beating it now.

Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Agreed, the old one was good as hell, and its on the top shooting games, i think Raze 2 needs to replace it.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Which abilities are the best?

Well, it depends your play style If you dont like getting killed (like me!) use the emergency heal to preventing me getting killed.Of course in some situations you get killed anyway :P
blaze798
blaze798
1 posts
Nomad

Any one have cheats??

Showing 196-210 of 377