ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 122268
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

yeah who would be But i'm getting pissed off about this talk about multiplayer, does no one know how hard that would be to both make, do, and manage? I swear some people don't even think about this stuff.

Im_Chuck_Norris
Im_Chuck_Norris
1 posts
Nomad

tips on lvl 14?

Pwner4567
Pwner4567
2 posts
Nomad

I was hoping the zombies werent able to use guns

DagosDragon
DagosDragon
4 posts
Nomad

Level 14 Guide: Beat in 5 tries.

Ability: Stealth.

Perks: 1% After fatal shot, CD reducer, and 40% more accurate (The weapons that are used don't have headshots so this is your best bet).

Weapons: Holy Grail, Standard issue shotgun.

The idea is to scout using the two jumpers that sling you across the map. If you go to one side and so no one there, switch fast. As you are flying through the middle, look down to see if they are there. If they are, get there and kill em. If they aren't stealth up and keep moving forward, then jump behind them and kill em.

Use stealth whenever possible.

DagosDragon
DagosDragon
4 posts
Nomad

Level 15 Guide: Beat in 2 tries.

Ability: Teleport

Perks: 150% HP, 20% to headshots buttshots and crotchshots, CD reducer.

Weapons: Credit Cannon, Holy Grail, Shotgun.

What you want to do is pound on the humans first. Your alien allies port to them and try to kill them, you get the job done. A close shotgun or a holy grail shot will take them out. If you get invincibility, start teleporting like a crack filled ferret. I ported straight into a guy who shot a rocket. Boom.

At the end when only the raze is left, use shields/heals/other buffs to down him. Use teleport to locate him faster.

Waterfa
Waterfa
7 posts
Nomad

Awesome guy! the weird thing is I can't use rocket launcher in the level 14, I can only use another gun by default... why?

2perninja
2perninja
11 posts
Peasant

i love using the holy grail lol using it on a shielded enemy with grenade toss almost guarenties a kill and idk y but i LOVE trying to snipe enemys in the head with a magnum xD

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

You can only use the frozen death by default because it is an explosive weapon, taking the place of the rocket launcher.

Waterfa
Waterfa
7 posts
Nomad

Does sb make vid about lvl 14? I fight them for one whole week...... no progress...

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

I don't know about sb but someone one elsa did post a video on beating level 14, but if you plan on seeing the ending you have to do it yourself.

DagosDragon
DagosDragon
4 posts
Nomad

Soldier's demise is actually easier than level 14 if you buy a pack.

eagz
eagz
3 posts
Nomad

lvl 14 use holy grail, cloak, and ripper. I did it and won. after u get the grail use the cloak, look 4 human, runaway from raze soldier, or make him suicide

tiga2001
tiga2001
1 posts
Nomad

Does the 4x Health Mode mean anything? I got it but it seems like there's no way to "use" it?

HawcheG
HawcheG
2 posts
Nomad

Why there arent any word about one awesome gun called "Ion cannon"? I think its much better than Rocket launcher, because of fire damage(goodbye adrenaline boost) and 6(!) shell in clip. Beat final mission with it(with help of rapid fire of course). Also i think Assault bouncer is pretty good(it somehow makes a lot of damage) and good fire damage(imho better only flamethrower).

Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

It all depends of preference, my friend. If you enjoy using the Ion cannon then so be it. The only downside is that it deals significantly less damage, which is why people don't speak much of it, considering people are power lovers.

Showing 226-240 of 377