ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 125183
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Any one have cheats??

Cheats and anything of the sort are for sissies.

But hmm, that's odd, whenever I try to play it now all I get is a big grey box and nothing else...anyone else having this problem? If so, any ideas of how to fix it?
Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

But hmm, that's odd, whenever I try to play it now all I get is a big grey box and nothing else...anyone else having this problem? If so, any ideas of how to fix it?

Dunno, maybe somethings wrong with your flash drive or something, you might need to update it.
Lights_of_Sanity
Lights_of_Sanity
28 posts
Jester

I find this game better better than the first Raze, with great gameplay and graphics, and the multiplayer is great too, i do find the rocket laucher a bit OP though :P

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Which abilities are the best?

Static shield is the best, I think.

Campaign wise: Protects you from Raze soldier and annoy other dudes.

Quick Match: Any abilities would work depends if you want to mess around and stuff like that though.
, and the multiplayer is great too, i do find the rocket laucher a bit OP though :P

There is not multiplayer in Raze 2. But if they do make a Raze 3 it will be multiplayer for sure. [url=http://www.raze-online.com/]Keep in touch with site (scroll through the site) and you'll find all your answers and new/updates about Raze.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Meh sorry for the double post.

That's the link to their Raze blog.

ryanholley
ryanholley
2 posts
Nomad

how do you buy a pack

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

i do find the rocket laucher a bit OP though

It's a lot more balanced than in the first one. If my memory serves me correctly, one rocket will get a kill with 100% shields and the blast will carry through walls. (meaning if someone is hiding right behind a thin enough wall, you can shoot the wall and still get a kill)

how do you buy a pack

Do you have a pay pal account? You need one of those, first.
Waterfa
Waterfa
7 posts
Nomad

Can some experts guide me how to get Spiral Chamber or Frozen Death on lvl 14? Thanks.

eagz
eagz
3 posts
Nomad

help me on lvl. 14 alien campaign using holy grail, killing everybody and still lose! Plz help me

Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

There is no level 14, but for the alien campaign try to slow down your team-mates by shooting at them. That works for me, I think.

Waterfa
Waterfa
7 posts
Nomad

help!

Waterfa
Waterfa
7 posts
Nomad

For lvl14, it's Rocket Race, how to get Spiral Chamber and Frozen Death, thanks in advance!

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

how to get Spiral Chamber and Frozen Death

Spiral is an Offensive Equipment

Frozen Death is acquired on the level, no need finding it! You spawn with it
Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Spiral is an Offensive Equipment
Frozen Death is acquired on the level, no need finding it! You spawn with it

Some people just don't get it lol.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Oh hey Raze 2 is on the popular games list now. Not that surprised though. Haha.

Showing 211-225 of 377