ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120965
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I've always been playing like that. I've never done credit farming matches

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Someone please help me on lvl 10 commander human campaign

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Someone please help me on lvl 10 commander human campaign

My equipment loadout is usually good for offensive, which is the route I took with that level and did fairly well, since he's always teleporting everywhere. Good weapons to use would be the Holy Grail, Rocket Launcher, or Credit Cannon. You won't want to get too close unless you plan on trying to kill him with your Static Field (if you're going to use that)

For strategies, get 100% shields before going on the offensive. After that, blow him away.
optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

I was doing the human campaign, and on the new recruits level for human(where you demonstrate for the new recruits against robots) I noticed something about the guy asking why eveyone was chinging sides...
IS THAT JUICE-TIN?!

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I was doing the human campaign, and on the new recruits level for human(where you demonstrate for the new recruits against robots) I noticed something about the guy asking why eveyone was chinging sides...
IS THAT JUICE-TIN?!

Just the skin , you don't expect they'd make a special skin for just one round in a free game do you?
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Just the skin , you don't expect they'd make a special skin for just one round in a free game do you?

They did in the first Raze, (last level of Human and alien campaign.) although I doubt that's the case here, since this one is much more developed than Raze 1.

To anyone reading the bottom of this post, what is you favorite ability and how do you use it most effectively?
optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

As it turns out, Katana is pretty powerful if you use it right. It can do about 75% if you get a good direct hit. If you barely scratch them it does about 10%. Only prob is on hard stages they don't stand around waiting to be slashed.
If you slash just as you step on a landmine it becomes yours...I think someone said that already.

optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

NEVER USE THE ZAPPER. all the other shot-range guns-even the default one- are much more powerful, which equals faster kills.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I like using land mine on jump pads or on powerups

Avak989
Avak989
16 posts
Jester

I have to agree with the katana. Its really useful.
For the side arms, though, would the Uzi or the Magnum be a better choice? The Uzi is has a fast fire rate but is really limited in range. The Magnum has a longer range and more power with each shot, especially with headshots, but has slower fire rate.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I would say magnum because of its headshot power. The Uzi by the way has pretty terrible range and low damage

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

I would say magnum for sidearm, its better than all the others. And do you think the termintator is the best shotgun? my favourite ability is cloak because the cpu cant sense you and emergency heal+adrenaline

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Depends on the situation. If I need more ammo than accuracy, I'll use the Uzi. If I want to kill an enemy from farther away without using as much ammo, I'll use the magnum.

The Uzi by the way has pretty terrible range and low damage

Yes, but it's RoF saves it from being a piece of poo weapon. Up close, it can be very lethal. I try to keep my distance if they have the Uzi out, because you also never know if you could just start having a long streak of bad luck.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Depends on the situation. If I need more ammo than accuracy, I'll use the Uzi. If I want to kill an enemy from farther away without using as much ammo, I'll use the magnum.

I like using the uzi, since I hate aiming. And, I like using weapons that are explosives or have a homing ability since I have bad accuracy.
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I use the photon blaster for my sidearm. Its pretty decent and it has more range than the uzi. It has more a bit more range and accuracy than the uzi which which is why I prefer it as my sidearm. I don't really like the magnum though, I'm terrible when it comes to precise aiming like.

Showing 286-300 of 377