ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 121853
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
Tobias5505
Tobias5505
1 posts
Nomad

I got AddisonR and Juice-Tin in a quick match, I have a picture but I dont know how to post it

eagz
eagz
3 posts
Nomad

raze 2 is about 2 b hacked in 2-3 days from 2day on this link http://www.hackedfreegames.com/game/1563/raze-2

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

raze 2 is about 2 b hacked in 2-3 days from 2day

Which reminds me...Raze 2 will be going out to the public in a few days right?
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I am Alien Campaign completion #5,263

I used everything that everyone has been saying (Static Field, Holy Grail, Combat Armor, Extra Clips, etc.) except for one thing, the Rocket Launcher. I had bought a credit pack for $1 a few months back decided I'd give the Credit Cannon a try. It doesn't have to reload, and it's basically a rapid-fire Ion Cannon...just make sure you have a decent amount of credits because each shot is -4 credits and by the end of the match I had -250 XD but I've got around 40,000 from playing so many Quick Matches. If you've got $1 to spare, I suggest getting the Credit Cannon...but Teleport is basically useless.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

raze 2 is about 2 b hacked in 2-3 days from 2day on this link http://www.hackedfreegames.com/game/1563/raze-2

Here is the vid about Raze hacked.
invincable
invincable
6 posts
Nomad

did you finish the alien campaign? I'M number 66!

SuperKruddKid
SuperKruddKid
42 posts
Farmer

It might just be my computer but I don't see any difference between the high and the ultimate setting. Holy grail is the best gun by far.

Legodude565
Legodude565
38 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 hacked is really unfair but fun. I always use the flamethrower. Its awesome!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

raze 2 is about 2 b hacked in 2-3 days from 2day on this link

Didn't see this when I posted on here last time...but hacks and cheats are for sissies.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

but hacks and cheats are for sissies.

Or people that ultimately suck at everything that is gaming. If you want to use a cheat or hack to get ahead that shows how good you are at that game.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If you want to use a cheat or hack to get ahead that shows how good you are at that game.

Hacks and cheats are like steroids, minus the violent tendencies and side-effects. That doesn't make you better, that just makes you smarter. No skill is required to use cheats or hacks except for remember the codes or what you have to do in order to activate them.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

If you want to use a cheat or hack to get ahead that shows how good you are at that game.

Hacks and cheats are like steroids, minus the violent tendencies and side-effects. That doesn't make you better, that just makes you smarter. No skill is required to use cheats or hacks except for remember the codes or what you have to do in order to activate them.

I was actually being sarcastic. =P
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I was actually being sarcastic. =P

...Oh *pushes points to argue about to the back of my mind as I look down at my feet all guilty* ...Woops, sorry about that. *thinks of something to ask about the game to get back on topic*

What's everyone's credit count? Mines at 45,852.
AlkalineTalk
AlkalineTalk
12 posts
Nomad

Well. Completely unrelated to this conversation of late, what's the best equipment/powerup combo?
I think it's heal with Extra Health, Extra Credits and Stabilizer. Heal with extra health is like being invincible. Extra Credits and stabilizer are just personal favorites.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

what's the best equipment/powerup combo?

I use Static Field with Combat Armor, (+50 health) Cooling Packs, (30% faster ability cooldown) and Extra Clips. (pick up weapons with full ammo) I don't use Point Allocator (+2 credits per kill) because I have no more use for credits because there's nothing left for me to buy.

But I'm going to try to get the maximum amount of credits possible the old fashion way. (without cheats or hacks) Anyone else want to give it a try with me?
Showing 271-285 of 377