The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesRaze 2 Alien campaign level 15 help

62 27450
Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Well, i've read so many walkthroughs and pages about the last level of the alien campaign in Raze 2. I've tried multiple times in the level using the weapons, abilities etc. and watched the videos using their strategies. I know what i need to do to win, but it's so god**** hard. I mean, i chase after the raze soldier, but it isn't easy to take him out 10 times, considering you only have 4 minutes...

I thought i might make a thread so that people can put together some ideas of how i (and other struggling people) can get through this annoying final level.

• 62 Replies
Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

I got the acid hound after saving a lot up. I find it a pretty powerful weapon with a lot of ammo and fire rate, but I still cannot find Raze!

Problem about the acid hound is you need a good aim as it falls quickly. I reccoment using either the Credit Cannon(if you bought a pack like me) or the default rocket launcher.
The credit cannon is great if you have spare credits lying about, as there is no reload required. Otherwise rocket launcher is great as it kills most enemies(except raze and johnny rockitt) in one shot.
BriseagainstM
BriseagainstM
4 posts
Peasant

I still haven't managed to beat it, but I suggest that for equipment you use the target marker, either cooling packs or power extender, and Adrenaline boost. With the default rocket launcher, If you have the aim to pull it off, you can finish the raze soldier in 1 clip of rockets, as apposed to the 5 it normally takes. the power extender works very well because the power ups around the map are one of your best weapons against the raze soldier. The adrenaline boost goes without saying, but keep in mind that weapons with a dot effect or that are automatic will just hit you a 2nd time, rendering it useless.
Last, Here's the weapons I'm using:
Ripper
Magnum
Terminator
Precision laser
Holy Grail
Destroyer
Rocket Launcher
Any help would be appreciated, I cant seem to kill the raze soldier that last time

ozk1903ozk
ozk1903ozk
1 posts
Nomad

need help

Eldente
Eldente
6 posts
Nomad

I posted a comment with some tips on this topic, but it's probably lost in time already.

I used the following weapon setup:
Ripper / Photon Blaster / Terminator
Precision laser / Holy Grail / Destroyer
Rocket Launcher
Katana
Combat Armor so that I don't get oneshot with the big guns,
Cooling Packs (but it pretty much doesn't matter)
Stabilizer

The trick was to get Rapid Fire as often as possible, it works wonders with Rocket Launcher / Shotgun / Terminator since you have unlimited ammo and can take him down in a matter of seconds.
It also helps to have both Holy Grail and Rocket Launcher loaded, since after 3 rockets you can finish him off with HG instead of reloading.

The Katana is very useful after he dives into his Static Field. He will very often fire the rocket launcher as soon as the field dissipates, so a swing of the sword at that moment will not only deal damage, but may as well send his rocket back in his face (literally).

Let him take double damage, then charge at him - he'll probably blow himself up (well, yourself as well, but it's worth it).

Dispose of other humans at every possible opportunity, Grail works wonders for this - it'll still oneshot that meddling Katana-wielding Adrenaline Boost-having scoundrel.

Stay sharp when he's the last enemy alive, try not to lose trace of him - it takes more time to find him than it does to bring him down. Look for rocket explosions - it's a 100% sign of his presence.

It'll still take a bit of luck though. Right down to where he will respawn in the end - when I finally got through level 15, he always respawned in one of the lower floors, so I spent much less time looking for him.

Today I tried it once again - got him to one life at 3:10, and two commanders finally finished him off at 3:43.

Johnconnor4545
Johnconnor4545
4 posts
Nomad

I had raze down to 1 life at like 3:50 but its still not enough time.

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

you have great weapons but i think you should stalk the raze soldier and keep killing him with holy grail. and as i said before, shoot your shredder with rapid fire

Lulzshock
Lulzshock
19 posts
Blacksmith

I hate this mission. 4 minutes is the entire issue, sometimes you just can't get him, he doesn't seek battle him aimlessly runs around because the devs can't program AI for ****.

Needs to be an update, should be 6 minutes. Enough time to play the game properly, but still run out if you're not very good.

But lazy devs will be lazy and think **** like that is the best way to make games "hard"

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I agree. 4 minutes is not enough time to kill Raze when he doesn't even try to kill you when he's below 7 lives. If you want to make it challenging, just make Raze go after you, not run away.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Im not up to that level but I think its good to use the Assult Bouncer. And I think you must use static field or emergency health. Im not sure if it will work because im NOT on that level.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Woah do you have 4 minutes to complete the mission? Thats HARD

Jesusnazaret
Jesusnazaret
14 posts
Bard

Most suggest that guns are the following which I will mention:

Plasma Pistol
Photon Blaster
Zapper
Precision Laser
Holy Grail
Destroyer
Acid Hound

The team are also important and what are the following:

Combat Armor
Shield Battery
Spiral Chamber

The abilities should suggest as landmine

chihang321
chihang321
2 posts
Peasant

I did it in barely 3 minutes and won with this armor setting:
Weapons:
Starter - Ripper
Sidearm - Magnum
Close range - Shotgun
Automatics - Precision Laser
Long Range - Holy Grail (Must)
Heavy - Destroyer
Explosive - Rocket Launcher (Must)

Equipment:
Combat Armor
Cooling Packs
Target marker

Ability - Static Field (Raze soldier will kill himself with a no more than 2 shots off your static field)

For more information, please visit this wiki:
http://razetwo.wikia.com/wiki/Raze_Two_Wiki

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I definitely agree that the rocket launchers and holy grails are musts. The acid hound is actually pretty terrible going one on one.

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

ok, either used hacks or spam the shredder and stalk the raze soldier or go around in circles

optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

I had raze down to 1 life at like 3:50 but its still not enough time.

Same thing...multiple times.
I had him at 1 life. For once, I had my hands on a rocket launcher, and i thought Raze would be running away and being a little noob as always, whe BEHOLD! He appears. I fire all my rockets at him.
The first one hit him dead on.
The second hit him under the neck-rats no headshot-
The last one...missed.
And I thought WTFBOOOM.
Showing 16-30 of 62