The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesRaze 2 Alien campaign level 15 help

62 27449
Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Well, i've read so many walkthroughs and pages about the last level of the alien campaign in Raze 2. I've tried multiple times in the level using the weapons, abilities etc. and watched the videos using their strategies. I know what i need to do to win, but it's so god**** hard. I mean, i chase after the raze soldier, but it isn't easy to take him out 10 times, considering you only have 4 minutes...

I thought i might make a thread so that people can put together some ideas of how i (and other struggling people) can get through this annoying final level.

• 62 Replies
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

If u use all powerups on map whenever ^possible that will help alot, and here is link of some1 doing it flawlessly: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-IybjiyOM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/url]

oxd
oxd
1 posts
Nomad

thanks man i think ill be able to kick his little butt off the corse of the map

orangekiller1
orangekiller1
1 posts
Nomad

help i cant beat lvl 15 its impossible i keep running out of time [i]

6 posts
Peasant

wow i can't beat rocket raze level 14 how do you pass it i've got 75percent of the stuff in the game but my parners get 1 kill and 25death please help

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

wow i can't beat rocket raze level 14 how do you pass it i've got 75percent of the stuff in the game but my parners get 1 kill and 25death please help

I used the Grail for one shot kills and immediately switched to rockets to finish off Raze(he has extra health and cannot be killed by the Grail). Plus I quite often picked up the shield as it is necessary with the ion cannons being used by the humans. Hope this help, also I used the Extra Clips (Cost: 1800). Depends if you can find enough pick ups for the Grail
KyubiBlaze
KyubiBlaze
1 posts
Nomad

use Assault bouncer , and other weapons that also cause fire effect ,
I saw if raze is loading , he dies fast with assault bouncer than with any rocket launcher

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

this level,based on your luck,and i am not able to finished this level through...

Kill that raze soldier isn't any problem but find him is my biggest problem!

royironarm
royironarm
30 posts
Nomad

I haven't tried the level, but based on what I've seen, I think a can come up with a set of equipment.

Ripper (fast, automatic, and 2 bullets per shot)
magnum (heavy damage)
shotgun (basic, for very close up encounters)
Assault bouncer (fire and spread gives even adrenaline boost characters a kill)
Holy grail (fire + heavy damage = adrenaline boost is useless for j rockit and raze
Your choice, id pick either flamethrower/destroyer
The rocket launcher (DEATH TO RAZE)
Abilities:
Static field/landmine (static for close up strategies, landmine for experienced far away strategies)

Equip:
Armor plating (no criticals to you, and you cant catch fire)
Shield battery (its like a little more health for when you spawn)
Extra clips (Lots of ammo, almost no need to grab another)

TRY MY STRATEGY ME IF IT WORKS!

lordassasinx
lordassasinx
2 posts
Nomad

i really need help with last level

lordassasinx
lordassasinx
2 posts
Nomad

i have been stuck for months!

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

what weapons do you use Lordassasinx and ability and equipment? then il tell you how to pass it

WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

re: Lordassasinx & eoin001
I use:
1.M9 Barret (for a longer range)
2.magnum (headshot++, use it when you are facing Ex.Treen, equipping a flamflower)
3.shotgun(five ammos per shot and bring about a huge damage in close range, use it on ex.treen,Md. sage, especially J.rockit, adrenaline boost is of no use at that time, but make sure that u dont get 2 close to him, the katana still has its value)
4.assault bouncer (grab a rapid fire (& invincible if u can) and keep shooting on the raze soldier,try to dodge the rockets by katana or jumping (adrenaline can help),after 3 shots,he will reload and thats the chance to do large damages on him.)(Try to predict his path and shoot bullets of assault bouncer secretly.When the bullets hit the ground it splits into smaller embers, then it becomes a field of embers.)
5.holy grail(MUST BE EQUIPPED,DO GREAT DAMAGES ON ALL ENEMIES,KILL J ROCKIT INSTANTLY)(+KILL BONUSES HOT HOT HOT)
6.(FOR THOSE WHO CONTROL FLAMEFLOWER(MAY CAUSE SELF-DAMAGE,THOUGH THERE IS WATER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MAP), USE FLAMEFLOWER)for those who dont control it well, use destroyer, why dont i use shredder?Though shredder has greater power, destroyer has a faster rate of fire, fire speed and a long range.(Shredder has a long range 2, but are you patient to wait the bullets to burrow and hit a guy? You may do it, but after 4 mins.)LOL~
7.rocket launcher( great power)
equipment
1.defensive(adrenaline boost)try to dodge ion cannon and flameflower,if you cant, quickly jump into the water to cool down and get health point)
2.utility (cooling pack) the mutated raze soldier has 10 lives of 500 hp each.To kill him is a tough job.Always have a fully recharged katana equipped to reflect rockets to walls, or even his own head
3.offensive (hair trigger) actually, katana is the weapon that you may use most in this stage except rocket launcher or the starter. Additionally, the map 'dome' is the map which has all the powerups, 2 big shield, 2 health points, especially the most weapon pads.with hair trigger and katana which has cooling pack to help you recharge it fast. You can easily get a combo of killing.

ability

I prefer Katana.
Land mine might help when you are facing foolish guys like MD sage, he always die of stepping on my mines LOL. It makes a little help in killing raze soldier except he is in a low health.
Static field needs a longer time to recharge though I have equipped cooling pack.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

ok not bad and what lvl are ou on the campaign??? if u need help il tell u wht to do

leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

You are try with katana and long range weapon ?

BillyCrash100
BillyCrash100
26 posts
Nomad

Focus on the powerups, and when you take Invivibility (purple powerup), go near the Raze Soldier or any with a weapon that has splash damage.

Showing 31-45 of 62