The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesRaze 2 Alien campaign level 15 help

62 27448
Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Well, i've read so many walkthroughs and pages about the last level of the alien campaign in Raze 2. I've tried multiple times in the level using the weapons, abilities etc. and watched the videos using their strategies. I know what i need to do to win, but it's so god**** hard. I mean, i chase after the raze soldier, but it isn't easy to take him out 10 times, considering you only have 4 minutes...

I thought i might make a thread so that people can put together some ideas of how i (and other struggling people) can get through this annoying final level.

• 62 Replies
dbees
dbees
2 posts
Nomad

this is my first post and i just want to say that you can get jason grace to go away with any thing that can make your oppnent go on fire.all you have to do is aim and fire.

dbees
dbees
2 posts
Nomad

oh! i forgot he will attack again if the fire goes out. he doesn`t care though if he is totaly submerged in water. he likes to stay around water.he will not attack if he does not have a bubble blaster.he changed his name to percy jackson. my friend knows him and i love this game when im not face to face with jason grace. that`s all.

optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

This is Raze, not Percy Jackson and the Olympians. If it were, I'd ask Zeus/Jupiter to go fry him.

Deather10
Deather10
13 posts
Peasant

One thing that you could try: go only for Raze player, because if you kill the others, you will run out of time to kill him, use default bazooka and holy grail, and when you are near the invicible power up, pick up and go near Raze, he will fire bazooka and kill himself. You will need some tries to complete this level.
Hope it helps

ojoman2001
ojoman2001
2 posts
Nomad

in lvl 10 does raze hav like a bottomless clip r something
also has x2 damage at all times

LJW
LJW
2 posts
Farmer

Hit Raze with the Holy Grain, then Ion Cannon, then he will activate his Static Field, while he is in his Field fire a bunch of Assault Bouncer rounds so when he comes out he is basically covered in bits of flaming metal. He will not survive.

Gory555
Gory555
1 posts
Nomad

I have finished game by human, but by alien game is very hard. I haven`t credits because weapon is very costly.

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

I like raze 2 but it's hard to win it

theshape
theshape
3 posts
Nomad

Go to the BOTTOM LEFTcorner, Raze hangs out there the most. He's programmed to run around picking up invincibility, rapid fire etc and then go to the bottom left corner. Good luck

theshape
theshape
3 posts
Nomad

Keep shooting after times up, I completed it after 4 mins was over.

Syth9
Syth9
18 posts
Farmer

But doesn't raze have more than two times as much health as anyone?

theshape
theshape
3 posts
Nomad

OK, plan B, much more effective. Always pick up, x2 then rapid then invulnerable (in that order). Use Holy Grail a lot early on (single shot kill for everyone except Raze) so you clean up. Then switch to rocket launcher when there's about 12 enemies left. Make a b-line for Raze if you see him. Keep looking around all the time with the mouse for enemies. Use shotgun up-close with Raze, he'll hurt himself shooting rockets at you, but you don't hurt yourself when you shotgun him, and the shotgun does about as much damage as a rocket and re-loads quicker. Use adrenaline, static field (which helps kill the slasher human as well as Raze) and use: Ripper, Magnum, Shotgun, Assault Bouncer, Minigun and Rocket Launcher. Luck is a big factor in this. You need to have the enemies at least down to 17 by 3 mins 10 by 2 to succeed.

juel999
juel999
2 posts
Peasant

Ok, plan C, a little bit for biginners and maybe easier. When you begin pick FIRST the invulnerble and then the others then you can pick the other upgrades without getting killed by Raze. After that go to Raze and kill everyone who is in your path. They are realy easy once you get
invulnerble. If you killed the Raze, go to the invulnerble, then the other powers. If the invulnerble isn't there and nobody picked it up wait until it comes. They only come if the powerup is there so don't worry about that. Repeat untill you killed them. With this strategy i beated the game in one time!(And i am not very good because of the laptop touch mouse)

kd_123
kd_123
1 posts
Nomad

You dont have to chase after raze just stay one place where the purple item is and just wait until raze arrives make sure you have rocket launcher with double damage

dgjt2004
dgjt2004
1 posts
Farmer

I CANNOT DO THIS

Showing 46-60 of 62