ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440463
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
winnerkrik
winnerkrik
7 posts
Nomad

excuse me . I'd seen someone has extremely magic resist rates ( over 100+%) can someone tell me about that plz

Onslow
Onslow
5 posts
Nomad

I understand the top level is 120. I also read, that you have to fight a boss level 125, who lots of people have found impossible to defeat. Is that in the game or in the arena?

At present, I'm at level 38. But I'm not sure if I shall continue this adventure, if the game is next to unbeatable ...

Adhilmnstuyz123
Adhilmnstuyz123
10 posts
Shepherd

This is the image for I defeat Shadow lv125 file:///C:/Users/user/Pictures/Lv.125%20Shadow%20I.png

Adhilmnstuyz123
Adhilmnstuyz123
10 posts
Shepherd

this image

winnerkrik
winnerkrik
7 posts
Nomad

I doubt that the legend sword (120 sword) is the only weapon which can kill the 2nd balor ...(isn't this true? just sayin...)

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

From what I hear, the only way to defeat the Lv. 125 Balor is to use shield blocks and cause counter attack damage from those blocks, which is really stupid on the developers' part IMO. Seriously, couldn't they have lowered his defense a little so direct attacking could actually do something?

Anyways, I'm off to restart the game, cause my dual wield build apparently won't even scratch this guy... T_T

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

@jimmie123,
The Arcuz series is near the top on my list of all-time favorite games and that list and I date back to when Pac Man was the rage of the land. Were your suggestions incorporated into the game, itâd be a very, very long time before I needed any other games.

fred2001
fred2001
1 posts
Nomad

I finished the hacked at level 120.Balor was a really strong boss even with cheats!

humenbean
humenbean
2 posts
Nomad

Here's the low down on how to win and push through the game at a decent speed.

Axe - Great AOE and works really nicely with multipliers and addons.

Thunder - with lvl 4 thunder you get roughly a 10-20% chance to stun mobs. So every 4 run attack, everything in stunned.

Get a shield with 21% shield block and add 4 levels of shield block to it. It will have 51% block.

With enhancing! It costs WAY more materials to get higher levels on equipment. It's way cheaper and easier to get lvl 2 on everything instead of lvl 4 on 1 item. Example - lvl 1 resist gives 1% and costs 2 small shards 1 small crystal. lvl 4 gives 9% and costs 26 small shards (total) and 9 small crystals. That doesn't even count the levels of 2 and 3 it takes to get to lvl 4. So lvl 1 on all equipment or level 2 is SO much cheaper and less risky than lvl 4 stuff.

Early Game

5 axe prof
5 master of defense
5 Assassin
5 battle frenzy
5 enlighten - not so great later levels, but having 25 in each skill is really bad *** even lvl 50+ it was helpful. That's a total of 5 levels of skill points per level.
max axe final blow
5 Berserk

This is about when you can get Blade Storm so get the skills towards it and max it out asap hurricane is stupid and throws enemies away. Hurricane 2 is nice post 50 levels when you have 30 mobs on you and you need to get away and still do damage. All in all, the points in hurricane i and ii are meaningless with out blade storm needing them for a requirement.

Tiger Jump
Sprint lvl 3 (glitches and applies movement speed to weapon speed for 30 seconds ? lulz)

5 more defense (10 total)
5 more axe (10 total)
Max Summon Storm

Things I got and throughout were stupid? The shield path. Every time I leveled, relogged, forted, they would get tossed off my quick bar. Also the timing is silly to try and master with a game that lasts at most 40 hours. You'd spend 20 hours getting your timing down when 90% of the mobs in the game are just punching bags and rarely hit you.

Charge Slash Sucked too slow / Dual Wield - Doesn't take advantage of weapon profs so it's really stupid. You get a slow ****ty dps main hand and 30% damage offhand. Go play another game if you like duel wield, this isn't the one for you unless you want to spend hours per level waiting for backstab iii cooldown.

Almost all actives sucked except the following list - Berserk / Sprint / Backstab III / Blade Storm / Summon Storm⦠Too many to list their suckyness.

Things you want on your gear in order
+resist%
+hp%
+crit%
+def%

Everything else is kind of a wash. Even defense points. for lvl 4 you get a whole 60 defense extra per item. Not that much end game when everything is magical always...

SOME SKILLS ARE NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT AWAY! IF I SKILLED AHEAD A LITTLE EITHER HOLD THE POINTS OFF OR JUST SPEND THEM ON SOMETHING ELSE ON THE LIST THAT IS AVAILABLE!

Grind trial stones ASAP if your gear is good enough. If you are 5 levels or higher above the stone it is trash and wont work. You will be too high of a level for it. The reason you use them right away is because after completing a trials run (which is about 4 runs through mobs and fighting a hard boss each time) you will gain massive exp and items. I did trials past lvl 30 and ran through the dungeons to bosses and kept looking for the gold mobs that dropped the stones. I hated the stupid level grind so I did trial runs almost solely from 30-60 and ran the dungeon when I needed to get to the next boss.

humenbean
humenbean
2 posts
Nomad

OH forgot to mention, games goes from impossible bosses to bladestorm to bosses being a joke of a 15 second fight. Game is really not balanced at all for decent play. Was falling asleep post lvl 40 because you do the same move over and over and over and over. I ended up speed running through just to get to bosses to see what the fight was like with out bladestorm and with. Even with almost all gold gear maxed lvl 4 enchants (I had a ton of trial stones and genie bottles... and bladestorm ment I could beat trials every time. Each trial stone has the potential of getting you not 1, but roughly 10 purple or gold items. I was doing 2 of them every 5 levels, do the math heh.

As for enchanting, you can run between level d5 and d19 and talk to the vendor later game and rebuy his crystals over and over. You don't have to relog, just run to d5, back to d19, back do d5 rinse repeat.

insanejoker
insanejoker
2 posts
Nomad

the best way to stock on crystals is on d5 just run in buy crystals leave the room come back and he has a whole new stock

As for trial stones spam bladestorm and summon storm when his sheild is low or its a waste (use large rejen pot between
Same for ssyba try to get as high magic resist as possible and melee the mess out of him when hes using magic then bladestorm and summon storm + meteor storm at the end when u finish bladestorm if you have it

seandragon73
seandragon73
2 posts
Nomad

does any one know how to heal your ally?

seandragon73
seandragon73
2 posts
Nomad

please help

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

Put potions in his inventory. He'll drink them.
But - just let him lie around and watch his HP go back up works, too.

venice94
venice94
3 posts
Nomad

GUYs , HOW CAN I UNLOCK THE MINOTAUR PART ??

there is a SEAL

i have the fire YOSUKE and IM level 24

is this a BUG ??

and do i nid to restarrt again ??

answer pls

Showing 466-480 of 573