ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440168
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

Go to seal, press space bar, wait a moment...

venice94
venice94
3 posts
Nomad

now i lost the WATER YOSUKE ;'((((((((((((((

nid to restart the game ..

huhu

venice94
venice94
3 posts
Nomad

hey guys , is there any ARCUZ 2 INSTALLER in pC ?

wickedpissah
wickedpissah
1 posts
Nomad

my magic resistance dropped from over 100% to 5% for some reason. any one know why that would happen?
it seemed to be growing as i was leveling and then all of a sudden it was gone.

punksush1
punksush1
14 posts
Farmer

wow you're really dumb if you add all str. . . its like cutting off your arms and legs and attaching them to your head. . . go balanced stats because you need everything. . . every 30 points in agi add 1% block, and every 10 in luck add 1% crit, and con helps absorb damage and spam skills longer, c'mon ppl. . . upgrade gears if you need more attack or weight, just dont spam str

gamingmaster999
gamingmaster999
7 posts
Nomad

im stuck at d7 because there is a majical barrior their
how do i get past it or make it go away
by the way would the level 8 armor be the best to defeat the massive monstor or do i need to get the level 18 stuff?

Marshal
Marshal
20 posts
Peasant

Anybody has complete quest-list?

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

Finished the game then caught only part of a message that said something about continuing and all monsters level 60. Anyone know what that's about?

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

Answered my own question, you would continue in the Infinite arena which opens once you kill that last clown, whatever his name was, and get sweet little Anna back to the village. Hopefully Anna will be reunited with her parents in Arcuz 3. Infinite arena's not for me, will move on and wait for #3. One of the most enjoyable and interesting games I've ever played.

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

You didn't answer your question, actually. You can go to the cave again and see that all monsters got a new level, 60 levels over what they used to have. You may continue to explore the dungeons and face the Balor a second time, or find that Yitian sword, for example.

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

@JoergL
Then I stand corrected. Little Anna was saved then all the credits rolled past just like the end of a movie then everything pretty much stopped. But I had a slight twinge of something amiss as I'd see forum posts where others had mentioned being at or approaching L-125 and I believe Iâm in the mid-80's but I went ahead and made the postâ¦just like I knew what I was talking about. I appreciate the info and youâre taking the time to share, thank you. I will now rejoin the game. Christmas came a little early.

anis991
anis991
7 posts
Nomad

@venice94
that's not possible v.v
only if you download the swf version

bigambrus
bigambrus
1 posts
Blacksmith

First to go trough the barrier to the minotaur u need the fire yoseki from celest (if i remember well) and when u ar nar he portal just hit space a few times.

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

@Joergl,
Found your Yitian sword, this one was kinda a plain jane affair, really nothing on it and only 3 upgrades available. Took it to 3 thunder and equipment level 2, 2800 damage. Nice but wonât touch my axe with 4 fire, equipment level 3 and damage at 4100. Perhaps Iâll find another one with better stats and more upgrades available. Or perhaps a Yitian axe!
Thanks again for getting me back on track the other day.
Take care.

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

Hey, I never found that sword.
It's an achievement in the achievements list, that's why I knew it's there. Somewhere.

Showing 481-495 of 573