ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440169
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
Adhilmnstuyz123
Adhilmnstuyz123
10 posts
Shepherd

[b]JoergL

it can be found when u level 105,110,115 and 120

Adhilmnstuyz123
Adhilmnstuyz123
10 posts
Shepherd

how to get the achievement Dungeon Keeper

TarmizaKP
TarmizaKP
3 posts
Nomad

Allright guys! Ive found little things about the trial stones and I can explain about that you use a trial stone lv93 then spawns a shadow lv125.

Ive started a new game on A2, and ive found the first trial stone lv12. I used it, and instead of the 125 shadow, it was the same lvl as me, ofc it killed me quickly since my stats and skills arent enough to kill a sub-boss yet. Then trough the game, ive found more trial stones, i used them all, and ALL the shadows of that trial stones were the same level as me.

I guess if you use the trial stones early, the shadow will be the same level as you, able for you to fight with it and have the godly armour. Just like i got an amazing shield with very decent block.

ALSO:

What if you ask me theres The Trials I, II and III.
If you kill the first shadow (its a warrior with a black axe and full set "shining&quot youll recieve a second portal called Trials II. The shadow of trials II is not the same as the first one, this time, the shadow is dressed of "dark set" with a storm seeker sword, all of these shadows has different ways to do attacks, and BE CAREFULL WHEN THEIR HP DROPS TO 40%, THEY CAN USE SUMMON STORM, AND BIG-BANG ATTACK. Then finally, as ive reached, the 3rd shadow, has the "archangel" set with dual falchions, its fast as hell. So if you wanna defeat this guy, you might need alot of training to do perfect blocks, with divine blessing and alot of speed in these fingers.

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

@ Tarmiza
My first time playing the game I paid no attention to the trial stones until I was around level 115, the shadow was always at 120 (you said 125, perhaps it was) but anyway, the shadow always made short work of me. I decided to play again, sidesteping the mistakes I made in the first game and I believe I'm back up to around level 53 now, the shadows are the same level as I am and with the help of Blade Storm, I generally have no problem beating them.
My big mystery is the Knights Chronicle. Just found one in the new game and carried one forever in the first game. I did learn during the first game that they can make strange things happen. Other than that I'm lost as to their purpose and the extent of their powers.

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

TarmizaKP,
Not sure how I managed to mangle your screen name in the earlier post, my apologies.

TarmizaKP
TarmizaKP
3 posts
Nomad

About the Knights Chronicle, ive found theres 2 of these, the first one is a room where you rescue Kimura, then the second, i dont know, i used to skip these ._. but ill try this time to get them all and tell what happend.

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

@TarmizaKP,
Great, and if I figure anything out or find info, I'll post as well.

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

@TarmizaKP,
On page 18 of this forum ChemicaLz speaks of the Knights Chronicle and achieving the 999 Combo. Iâm still a little confused but I believe thereâs enough info there to figure the rest out.
Later my friend.

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

[IMG]http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt253/awmaniac/wtfgame.png[/IMG]

>

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt253/awmaniac/wtfgame.png

>

(delete the above post, that was a fail)

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Please delete all 3 of my posts in this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

Hey ArchlordPie,
Removed brackets from the address sent in your first mail, then set search for for images only, got a little something.
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt253/awmaniac/wtfgame.png

TarmizaKP
TarmizaKP
3 posts
Nomad

OH MY LORD...

I passed the final boss and was doing the 60+ monsters...
... got a trial stone but the shadow was 125!

This shows that... after you defeat Balor the first time, the Trial Stones glitchs by somehow, and the trial stone monsters are sadly... 125...

This is just sad! AG should really take Arcuz 2 and fix all the stupid glitches. The game is pretty unbalanced (you fighting with a 125 monster when youre 120, bladestorm KO etc) but the trial stone glitch, elf poem and magic resist fail is just really unfair.

jthames
jthames
11 posts
Peasant

(+1)

Exsorter
Exsorter
2 posts
Nomad

i like very high this game, but the bugs its not good:
1 bug of magic resistance
2 you kill balor first time, after monster very hards kills, and the boss its very hard ._.
3 you kill balor first time and open trial stone, the boss of trial stone lvl 125!!!!!!!!! WTF?!
4 elf poem, u pass of chapter VI u not make this quest, u lose AP gain!
5 not remember more but i sure have others!!
Please fix bugs please!!!!

Showing 496-510 of 573