ForumsWEPRWho else is an Atheist?

77 13484
Eric_Cartman
Eric_Cartman
100 posts
Nomad

if are an atheist post here.
if u not an atheist just post and say what u are.

• 77 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Since everyone is putting in their "omg look wut i am!" words, so will I.

I am an atheist. For all you people who did not know.

< And one of the actual few smart people here on AG regardless of religious affiliation. Because I do not go around telling people I am smarter then them. I just...exist. That is it.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@redbedhead

You think you're one of the smartest people here? Hot damn are you wrong. You are an intolerant fool and probably the biggest moron here.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

@donalsd

you seem to be getting me wrong, your yelling (at least all the capitalization makes it seem like it) at me when I just said im open for new knowledge, I didn't know the facts so I assumed a little bit, wasn't claiming it's cold hard facts. I'm all ways open in a conversation unless what I'm hearing is seriously some major BS. Im not burried deep in beliefs, hell, you taught me something just now, unless someone else prooves you wrong. i love learning new things, hell im even embaressed to say i sometime read textbooks for fun >.< (yeah I know you guys thinking 'NO WAI!' but it's actually interesting, PS my favorite T.V. channels are the educational ones, the only other shows im interested in are certain animes and certain comedy shows)

friar_zero
friar_zero
3 posts
Nomad

Another atheist here.

donosld
donosld
70 posts
Nomad

Sorry Skull I didn't mean to see like I was yelling. My inner physics prof leaked out a bit, and since i couldn't wave my arms around to show emphasis i capitalized... sorry...

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Yeah... I'm an atheist. More specifically, I am a universal mechanist. Hah! A new term.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

@all athiest, you guys are dumbest people on AG because you can't tell logic or reason. Plus you high intolerable and arrogant.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@all athiest, you guys are dumbest people on AG because you can't tell logic or reason. Plus you high intolerable and arrogant.

No comment.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

...pfft...mmmrph...*snort* hehe...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Okay, I'm done. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Also, a LOL @ goes to Devoidless:

...And one of the actual few smart people here on AG regardless of religious affiliation. Because I do not go around telling people I am smarter then them. I just...exist. That is it.

Because, well...I'm pretty sure that constitutes an "I'm smarter than you" statement :P
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Plus you high intolerable and arrogant.

Irony at its finest.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Redbedhead cannot be serious, right? He must be pulling all of our legs. I just cannot believe that someone could truly be as ignorant as this. It has to take effort.

Maybe he is a psychology grad student doing his Thesis and this is a test...

SIMONbenn
SIMONbenn
3 posts
Nomad

im an atheist

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@asherleee
It would make a lot of sense...unless he's like 12 years old and really doesn't know what he's talking about.

SIMONbenn
SIMONbenn
3 posts
Nomad

what do you two got agenst eatchother?

Skyla
Skyla
291 posts
Peasant

Wow, redbedhead, I have to say, since I joined AG, I've burst into laughter after reading every one of your posts, but this:

This definitely proves you have become one of the most intelligent people here in AG, you definitely earned yourself the 'blind idiot' grand award. Congratulations!

-Skyla <3
Showing 31-45 of 77