ForumsThe TavernLongest active user - without a hiatus

44 7226
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

So a conversation I had with someone the other day brought up an interesting question, who is the longest active user of Armorgames.

Now, I'm not asking who has the oldest account, because that would be easy to answer. I want to know who has been using armor games for the longest amount of time with no hiatus.

So for example, Bill joined in 2008, but he hasn't been here in two years, and suddenly came back. He is not the user where looking for because he was inactive for a long period of time. We're looking for a user who has been here, and active for a long period of time.

So, lets here who you guys think.

• 44 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I'm here a lot more then any of you see. Just ask the moderators how many of my comments they delete daily.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Bahahaha skater.

I think Ryan takes some pretty long breaks. Just look at the draw that pokemon contest. I reckon it could be Carlie, although she's not active now she was active for a loooong time. Unless she took a break somewhere in the middle of that period she'd be way up there.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Did someone mention longest active user?

The name that comes to mind for me would be King "since Beta" Ryan, since while his activity has waxed and waned depending on school workload, I don't think he actually ever "took a big break". Right, KR?

I haven't actually taken a prolonged break from the site...except maybe around the start of 2008 before I got into the forums...

Even though I haven't really been 'active' so to speak...I check the site most days..at least 5 days a week...although I mostly only check my Profile and the Art Forums...that's why I didn't see this until now, and that was only by chance when I was looking at the community page on my way to the Art section...

Just look at the draw that pokemon contest.

What contest? I sorta stopped judging that because of lack of time...and realistically it had been fading for a while...

I might bring it back post exams.

I'm here a lot more then any of you see.

That's me - just like Skater...
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I think Ryan takes some pretty long breaks.

Nope.

I'm here a lot more then any of you see.

I'm the exact opposite. If I'm here, I should show up in the forums somewhere.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I'm here a lot more then any of you see. Just ask the moderators how many of my comments they delete daily.

That's not something to be proud of young one!
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I've taken lots and lots of long breaks, but in my time here, I tend to look at AMW a lot, and whenever I have been active, I have noticed Kingryan there, so I'd plump for him. Or of course anyone in the top 10. If you have that many points, either your'e spamming or you don't ever take breaks.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I used to be much more active than I am but I havent taken any breaks. Mostly I just check the AG3 board and the Forum games with an occasional stop in the Tavern.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Even though I haven't really been 'active' so to speak...I check the site most days..at least 5 days a week...although I mostly only check my Profile and the Art Forums...that's why I didn't see this until now, and that was only by chance when I was looking at the community page on my way to the Art section...

I don't check the AMW unless I'm active at the time. So when I'm lurking you might see a few posts in the tavern from me.

I was gonna say something else but i forgot. :c
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

well i been active sense 2009 but with some parts where i only comment/rate games or where i only post in the forums

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I think it's either vinster, knight, GoM or Cenere. Soon me. [:

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

i would put my name out there but i took one long break for about 5 months between may and december of 2008. idk if that counts as a "hiatus" but if it does then im out.

otherwise id say i am. maybe king ryan or skater too. i dont really keep track of how long people are away

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I don't know exactly who it is, but my guess would be kingryan.

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

ive been on since 08 and im still here!

jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

hmm i would have to go with firetail madness

Showing 31-44 of 44