ForumsThe TavernIf you could have any super power, What would it be? and how would you use it?

49 8480
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I would fly so I could get to places faster than others.

• 49 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would take cole's power from infamous. Be awesome!! I would just run up and down buildings and jump off stuff and run around on high wires and take all the power and electrocute stuff. Like crazy guys in red hoodies

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I am almost certain there is a thread very similar to this.......i would have the ability of telepathy to read minds and control people muahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

The power to grand all of my desires of course. That would mean i could get all the powers i can think of if i desire it.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i would have really long legs so i could walk over people also so i can kick people really hard and run really fast

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

All of you have weird but interesting powers... very interesting...

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

My power would be that I am made of clay. With this, I can alter my body, creating a hardening fortitude for battle or a light surface for long journeys. Additionally, I can change my appearance by molding the clay, modifying my facial features, height or weight.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would either be gas-man, more be able to control time. As gas-man I control any and all gases and I am made of gas whenever I want to be. I als can't be attacked regularly as my body naturally takes on a form of gas. I can also change gas, and make gas.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I would chose shapeshifting, then i could have any super power because i could shapeshift into a guy who has the super power i want. Like if i wanted to shoot lasers from my eyes, i would shapeshift into a guy who can shoot lasers from his eyes.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

to fly, transform into animals, talk to animals or controlling the elements. id use it for myself secretly (not for bad things) unless i see someone who needs my help at the moment, then ill help him but i wont look for people with troubles

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I would be a teleporter so I could get one place to another in -snap- and instant!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I would choose the power of summoning. So if I'm stuck in a fight, which is unlikely, I could summon a random dude to help defend me. Oh and the summons can only exist for a certain period of time. After that, it just vanishes in a puff of smoke.

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

I would choose elements control. So I could do everything I want such as froze an enemy.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I would choose elements control. So I could do everything I want such as froze an enemy.

lol, I can one-up that.

if I could choose, I would pick matter control. all of the super powers you listed earlier would be mine, and more.
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

I would have the super power to choose which or which combinations of super powers I have at any given time. That way I could have anything I want.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I would choose Elemental Manipulation. Basically, you'd have control over the elements. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best power aside from omnipotence. Think of it: You control energy, so you control life. You control life, so you live forever. The world is made of elements. Therefore, you live forever shaping the universe in your image.

My power would be that I am made of clay. With this, I can alter my body, creating a hardening fortitude for battle or a light surface for long journeys. Additionally, I can change my appearance by molding the clay, modifying my facial features, height or weight.

So, do you die by drying up in the sun? :P

I would have the super power to know the lyrics of every song ever. That way, those really catchy songs don't bug me anymore, because I already know the lyrics.

And dude, think about it: You can communicate just by singing individual lines of songs.
Showing 1-15 of 49