ForumsThe TavernIf you could have any super power, What would it be? and how would you use it?

49 8481
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I would fly so I could get to places faster than others.

• 49 Replies
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

I would want to be invisible. I would know the darkest secrets of everyone i know

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I would want to have a power which could control the World Wide Web. That way, I could control ArmorGames.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would have the ability to fly at 99% of the speed of light, and I would use it for my own gain.

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

i would have the power to control my atomic structure so i coul lpass through objevts or be tha hardest substance on earth i would use it working for the army.

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

WAIT no this is probably the stupidest power you could here coming from a guy i would want gills and fins so i could swim super fast a breath under water it would be so fun XD

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I want to be able to control time. Teacher making you mad? Pause, kick him the face, unpause. He'd be standing there like O man my head hurts, and you'd be feeling awesome.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I want to be able to control time. Teacher making you mad? Pause, kick him the face, unpause. He'd be standing there like O man my head hurts, and you'd be feeling awesome.

reminds me of the movie click with the magical tv-remote...

bears8
bears8
13 posts
Nomad

I would be someone who transform in to people.
*woosh*
Hi! I am John.
*woosh*
I am bears8.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

gravity man being able to change gravity . ball stuck on roof? flip gravity put gravity back on and u got ur balls

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

If I could have any super powers, it would be to time travel. Not only that I can go back to the past, and go forward to the future, but I also have the ability to disrupt the space time continuum. But that's just to let you know... what I really want to let you know is this. I will think for a moment of what to do when making the world a better place, and then do the paradox to make the world a better place.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Teleporting. I wouldn't need stealth. Someone's shooting at me, SNAP!, I'm gone.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

It would be laser-eyes. That way nobody would bother to get me angry.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Teleporting. I wouldn't need stealth. Someone's shooting at me, SNAP!, I'm gone.
srry to bother but why does someone wanna shoot you ?
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I would want teleporting too, because you never know....

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

aamer13, sorry about that. Just an example. *Hopefully*

Showing 31-45 of 49