ForumsThe TavernIf you could have any super power, What would it be? and how would you use it?

49 8479
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I would fly so I could get to places faster than others.

• 49 Replies
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

[quote] would have the super power to choose which or which combinations of super powers I have at any given time. That way I could have anything I want.
[quote]I would have the power to have any power I want and do anything I want with the power

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

the power to be fully in control of my mind and body. like being able to do anything. or being hades son like from the percy jackson books.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i would have the power to see something done once even on TV and cartoons and have it mastered and i could do it my first try

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

i would fix my computer, by my self XP....

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Mine would probably having really, really good kinetic awareness (For the ones with lack of knowledge), for this would allow me to do anything i wanted my body to do, just like Koru said

Orr transformation, imagine a scenario, you're really lazy and don't want to walk. No problem, turn into a MiG and fly to your destination.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I would be a Pyromaster so if I am cold I can shoot fireballs to make it warm xD

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

I want the power from the movie Jumper & of course Peter Petrelli's original power XD

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

I would like to be invisible. That way I can hide myself from my parents when my results are bad

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

shape shifting to fly like a bird and to swim like a fish or just to be a plant.

a barrier that protects me against other powers, time and anything that could hurt me in any way (ignoring insults, wtf!).

omnikinesis (a combined power of all kinesis powers) to protect other people.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I would like being able to turn everything into salt. I would like controlling all salt as well. And my name would be Salt-Man.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

probaly fly cause i can get away faster!!

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I'd say complete and total mastery of telepathy, so I could not only speak to people using my mind and hear their thoughts, but also impose hallucinations on them so real, they their bodies react as if the illusions were real. I'd use it mostly to help criminal investigations. I suppose I could also use it to destroy the minds of people I don't like.

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

I would be able to shoot chains out of the palms of my hands. And I can make locks and keys.

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

I would want to be able to talk to animals like my dog to see what they want and stuff like that

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would want the power to summon everything and everyone. So I would go to an abandoned island. Summon a house. A couche. A bigass tv and when I'm hungry I summon some food. And when I want to leave I summon a jet and a pilot. Life would be so easy.

Showing 16-30 of 49