ForumsThe TavernWhat do you want to be when you grow up?

76 10530
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Im hoping to either be a game designer for this website, for its my favorite, or have a doctorate in engineering and some degree in achitecture. You?

• 76 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Well, someone has to say it, and I want to be a politician.

Please don't judge me

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I'm with zakyman; being a public servant would be pretty cool.

I hoping to be some sort of chemist, hopefully in the nuclear branch. Wanted to be a Nuclear Engineer, but then I realized I liked the science behind the reaction, rather than actually building the reactor.

Trying to get into Westpoint, though a friend and the Yale Admissions Officer that came to my school convinced me to apply to Yale too. Wasn't going to mess with the Ivy Leagues, as I have about no money in the bank, but I found out that I qualify to revieve a full scholarship (because they're need-based), so I suddenly have a new meaning in my life.

To anybody whose interested, thats why I'm rarely on here anymore. Trying to really boost my grades, so I'm studying like theres no tomorrow.

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

I want to be a criminal behavioral analysis agent in the FBI. It would be an amazing job to get into the minds of criminals and be able to save the lives of those in distress.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

im planning to work as a game developer

Guyguy21
Guyguy21
32 posts
Nomad

Maybe an astronomer.
IDK.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i want to be an animator! but like when i was a kid, it would have been a power ranger i think, or a cartoon.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well I very much want to be an actor. Acting has been my passion for a long time now and I have actually gotten very good. With some help from my teacher and some friends that are already in/going into acting schools I believe that I will become an established actor.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

a ninja... all the way then an astronaut then an aastomoner then a planetary scientist then a biologest and now i wish to be a astrobiologist ya its a real thing... google it

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

I don't know i any of you know what this is but I want to be a Radiologist. Examines X-rays, or cat scans, and all of that mumbo jumbo.

tomtom97
tomtom97
13 posts
Nomad

iwould like to become an engineer, i don't really know what kind of engineer as long as i get to design useful stuff

Rorscach00
Rorscach00
30 posts
Nomad

I want to be the guy that wins the lottery every other month.
Or just some doctor,most likely surgeonâ¦

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

I want to be the inventor of the exosuit

Human body is one of the most complex object in nature in standpoint of the mechanics. Over 200 links of the skeleton are connected by several types of joints in a variety of kinematic chains and it makes a very high complexity of control problems of all this stuff, and the batteries must be recharged too often. So cuz all this reasons only prototypes are existing now.
I wish you luck in making this idea come true.
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I'm trying to become a professional musician, but in the case where I couldn't. I'm studying to become an engineer in Automatism

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I want to work for ESPN. I really like Colin Cowherd and (Little Kid voice)I wanna be just like him when I grow up!(End of voice)
No but seriously it would be cool to work for them when you grow up.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I want to be a veterinarian or an author, or both, like write on the side.

Showing 31-45 of 76