ForumsThe TavernWhat do you want to be when you grow up?

76 10524
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Im hoping to either be a game designer for this website, for its my favorite, or have a doctorate in engineering and some degree in achitecture. You?

• 76 Replies
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

This is wierd when everyone else is saying I want to be a writer or game designer but I want to go into the air force.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I've always wanted to be a rock climber (weird right) I've always been good at rock climbing walls and when i went to South Dakota one of the lakes had all these rocks everywhere, I just loved it.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I want to have something to do with computers and engineering.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, I have several interests, I'm currently deciding between law, science, or medicine. Any (except science) are reasonable and practical, so well, it may take a while to decide...

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

ive thought long and hard for awile now but i dont know what to be

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I want to be some kind of engineer, maybe a mechanical engineer.

CalvinChong
CalvinChong
14 posts
Farmer

well kevin if you do not want you want to be, try finding a part time job. I was sent to my dad's firm at first to learn quantity surveying and project managemnt when i was 15 years old. then i found out i wanted to be an architect after meeting a wise man who thought me while learning project management. at that time my age was 19, so i am pretty lucky to meet him.

JulianEgan
JulianEgan
19 posts
Peasant

Economist.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

You know, the usual stuff:

Millionaire, Game designer, Ruler of earth, Writer, etc.

All the usual stuff.

Oh and a robot.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I wanna be a rocketship cuz i made 1 in da 3 grade!

In all seriousness, I'm looking to be a History teacher.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Ahm... I'm already grown up... does that count? =P

I first wanted to become a Fighter Jet pilot when I was younger (for real, choosing which study to take and all that!) and when that prooved to be way too difficult and probably unable to achieve for me... I wanted to become a helicopter pilot! But... that dream shattered pretty quickly as well... I then didn't know what to do for work and now... I'm a 'Chef de Cuisine' at a small restaurant! Et voila! =D

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

A marine most definately i already have recruiters looking at my file its cool but they ask weird questions like " how are you doing in science" that has nothing to do with the marines.... ok well certain rolls but it has nothing to do with infantry rite? look all i know is my dads weird recruiter friends are weird...

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

All my life I've wanted to be a guitarist in a rock band.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It was a toss-up for me between:

1. Chef (Le Cordon Bleu!)

2. EMT (Emergency Medical Technician AKA Paramedic)

3. Airline Pilot

4. Political Figure (President naturally)

5. Computer Scientist (Intel was going to build a microchip plant where I live, then the city council voted down allowing the plant to be built.. So naturally my enthusiasm dropped)

6. Police Officer (I have lots of common sense) (My current plan in life is to become a police officer)

mojo72595
mojo72595
165 posts
Nomad

i really want to join the military. im thinking about joining the AirForce, only because i am interested in flying a plane. Im hoping to take ROTC (reserves officer training corps) in college, because then i will enter the military as an officer which makes more money as a lower rank.

Showing 61-75 of 76