ForumsThe Tavernwould you rather have a broken leg or a broken arm??

55 10642
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

prob arm not foot because i cant walk plz reply

• 55 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I say arm. I can use my computer with the other one.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure leg would hurt more so I'm going to go with arm.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'd probably have to choose the broken leg, because I am a beast when it comes to hopping on one foot.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Well, I've only ever broken one bone before and it was my wrist. It wasn't problematic at all, I could move my arm around, make a fist, swim, whatever, I just couldn't move my wrist up and down. A broken leg would be much more hampering.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

if i can chose wich arm or leg, i would preffer my right arm broken because im left handed and i could still write and walk.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

It would really depend on which of my limbs are broken, the right or the left?

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My right leg. If I must have a broken bone I would rather be able to soothe myself by playing my music than to walk. Which sounds odd I'm sure.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would rather break my left arm. It's weaker then my right and doesn't do much. Except stuff like eating. So it's not that important.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I would want a broken arm more, because I use my legs a lot more than my arms. I just wouldn't want to break the arm that I write with.

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

a broken arm so people could sign my craft and would actually care about me

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I think a moderator deleted my post a while ago.
Anyway, probably a leg. That way I would still be able to type stuff quickly. Also, if one of my hand was itchy, then I could scratch it with my other hand.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I'm going with an arm.

My school's got an elevator, but getting around on crutches sucks, from what I've seen. I like to be able to sit down without being hindered by crutches or a cast. I haven't broken anything, but I have fractured my ankle real bad to where I wasn't able to walk normally for about 2 months, so I had to use crutches, then move to a boot-type thing when school got in, and that wasn't very fun. But if I were to pick an arm, I'd go with my left arm...sorry lefty, but I can't write with you.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Definitely arm, crutches suck, preferably my left, while I would enjoy the opportunity to miss school, it's advocates have forgotten about make-up work, I'd rather just do the work on time.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I walk everywhere and would be lost without a foot. So i most definitely choose my arm, hell even both would be fine, just so long as I can still walk lol.

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

arm, i've heard crutches aren't as fun as they look...

Showing 31-45 of 55