ForumsThe Tavernwould you rather have a broken leg or a broken arm??

55 10640
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

prob arm not foot because i cant walk plz reply

• 55 Replies
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Arm. I've had crutches before and they're not fun. If I had the choice of which arm would be broken, my left would be it. I don't do much but type with it.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

a lot of people agree on an arm
same here
than at least you can walk, crutches are not so easy...
(150 post!)

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I'd break my right arm, because using crutches is uncomfortable. Yep, I've used them before.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I would rather have a broken arm. I broke my arm before, and it wasn't so bad. A broken leg, however, could result in more dependency of others.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Leg... then I could get time off work, with worker's comp, and get a sorry sonu***un to push me around, and/or hit people with crutches when they made me mad, and make everyone sign my cast and simultaneously kiss my foot >

boomer549
boomer549
27 posts
Peasant

How badly is the arm broken? For as far as I know, you can still do alotta things with your arms. I've once seen a kid with a broken arm playing a vid. game. It may not be as comfortable, but I prefer the arm. Although legs get you around, it's not so useful when it's broken (unless you have crutches, which can be used as a self-defense weapon)

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I would rather have my right arm broken because if i had my leg broken i couldnt really walk or play sports.And i would want my right arm broken because i write and do a lot of stuff with my left arm.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I would say arm, I love to run around and being iin a wheelchair or crutches would be miserable. And if i broke my arm I could still play some COD

Showing 46-53 of 55