ForumsThe TavernWhat is you Best friend like?

47 8007
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Mine just plays on his DS and ignores me most the time, otherwise hes at my house. My ex-Bestfriend broke into my house and stole stuff! Whats yours like?

• 47 Replies
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Has anyone elses friend broke into their house?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Mine just plays on his DS and ignores me most the time

Then how is he your friend...

My ex-Bestfriend broke into my house and stole stuff! Whats yours like?

You need to choose better "friends"

My best friend is probably a lot like me personality wise, not interest wise though, we share very few of those.
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Well

You need to choose better "friends"

its not my fault we were just good friends.
Then how is he your friend...

we hang a lot and have the same interests.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I have very close friends. Though I wouldn't really say I have a best friend. One of them is kindof annoying, but is cool. There's another that funny, ect...

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah I totally understand that, same thing here!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I have a few "best friends" but uh were I am, guys don't really dub each other best friends....
Me and my amigo look alot alike and have similar intrest and personalities. Exept he is better at math, I'm better as an all around student and he is very impatient. Also, I steal stuff more

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Im just like you pickpocket, exactly like you truthfully accept Im awesome at math!

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I don't have a best friend. ): In fact, I have only one friend, whom I don't really talk to that much anyway.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I have 3 very close friends who don't steal but in my house they can take bread, fruit and drinks if they want since my dad keeps saying that you can't survive without then. (even though it is true) I don't like it much but it doesn't matter.
Most of the time we watch a movie, game a bit hang outside of go to a bar.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I trust then anything we even know each others bank numbers.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

one of my best friends is always messing with me but they always say they're kidding. and we have a lot in common so that's good.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My best friend is basically my counter part, we share a lot of similar interests/hobbies, and can do things for hours on end without getting bored.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

My best friend is always around and he is awesome, we do everything together (without sounding Gay)...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i don't rank my friends. :3
an average category is random/strange/fun to be around/person who can take lots of annoying to get annoyed

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

mt TRUE friend is kinda awkward, smart a**, funny, and loves water-polo, and im always at her house so we are like family.

my best friend is quiet, shy and hillarious!

wow i have really quiet friends that are the opposite of me!

Showing 1-15 of 47