ForumsThe TavernIn School...

42 7704
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Whats the funniest thing in school thats happened that you know of, try and top each person and lets see who has the funniest story...

• 42 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Dogs ran in our building and started terrorizing everyone. They were two huge stray dogs and we were having exames. I win :P

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

One year for a prank, the seniors released 3 pigs labeled 1, 2, and 4 so the staff spent all day searching for the nonexistant #3.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

Look up Guy On a Buffalo on YouTube. My algebra teacher showed us this in class. It's so funny and random; it made my day! (:

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

their was this girl and she ran into our class and was like is the bioligy??no this isnt bioligy! (runs out and slips) (she runs back in and falls) do u know where bioligy is?!
it was soo funny!

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

we had 4 or 5 fights in one day.. it was ridiculous because i go to a very small school

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Its your guys' choice who wins so......WHO? Ill wait.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Whats the funniest thing in school thats happened that you know of, try and top each person and lets see who has the funniest story...

Hmm...I'd have to say, during one Engineering and Design class in Highschool, a girl walked by the teacher's desk while he was deep in thought looking at something on the computer. Right as she walks by, he randomly shouted out, "Hey! Give me back my cookies!" and the girl jumps like a foot into the air. He claims he didn't say it but the whole class heard.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

We were in high school in some kind of art class. Someone turned off the lights and everyone started to throw paper balls to the teacher. For the record, I didn't throw any. The teacher started screaming as the paper balls hit her. It's amazing how a bunch of students are able to aim to a target with the lights off. Eventually someone turned the lights on and the teacher ran out of class. I feel bad for her we didn't see her for a long time, but I have to admit it was funny.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Teachers computer got hacked and when she was teaching a lesson, a male enhancement add pops up on the smart board.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

There was another thread called In class..., and when I read it, I laughed out loud. I didn't know what to expect, so I clicked on it and then the OP said something the lines of "Have you ever farted in class and said 'Boy, I hope nobody smells that!'"
Ahh...good times
And yes I have done that (not in a while, though)

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I plugged my Mp3 player to the bell system and put crazy frog, as I was laughing on the floor crazy frog was being blasted throughout the whole school. I beleive I win

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm gonna re do mine to me more descriptive.
So it was just a normal day and I was leaving Spanish class and going to math. Then we hear the doors opean and two huge, dirty, stay dogs run into our building. People we screaming and a dog started to attack stuff in class rooms. Now the 8th grade was up stairs taking their exams. One dog began to go towards the stairs BUT the wimpy 5th graders were coming down from art or something. Some kids laughed others screamed and one big kid(not tall but I'm not mean) screamed like a little girl and ran out the doors waaaay fast then a kid that size should be able to run. Then then the dogs ran upstairs and you could hear thumping and screaming. Then the ran downstairs and the teachers got them out. It's weird cauz our school has huge metal gates. But it was hilarious. Epesialy the part with the screaming 5th grader

darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

My school is only one floor but a group of like 5 or 6 squirrels got into the school and they were just running around everywhere and kids were screaming and jumping on desks it was hilarious.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

One year for a prank, the seniors released 3 pigs labeled 1, 2, and 4 so the staff spent all day searching for the nonexistant #3.

Haha, that's genius!
mightymichael24
mightymichael24
55 posts
Nomad

my teacher starting making out with my friend in the middle of class

Showing 1-15 of 42