ForumsThe TavernHalloween!

57 9959
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

Old Hallows Eve is coming up..... What is everyone going as and what are they doing?

• 57 Replies
KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I'll probably be a gigantic slurpee.

That's gonna be hard to find....

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

lol a lo of you have great costumes im just wearing a mask

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna be Obama. How scary is that?

WOW like I haven't heard that a million times.
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

ima gonna be a cat!!!! yay!!! ~ the crowd goes wild!~

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna wait in the bushes with a hose and drench all unsuspecting passers-by! bwa ha ha ha ha.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Or maybe, when kids come up to the door and say "Trick or treat" I'm gonna say "TRICK" and slam the door in their faces.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well i have a soccer game that day so im probubly gonna be really lazy afterwerds.. so i'll probubly go to my friends house and scare kids

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Halloween is a relative of mine's birthday. So I'll be celabrating her birthday. I'll also be eating enough candy to put me into a sugar coma.

jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

I am just going to chill and relax this Halloween =)

Lord_Elisha
Lord_Elisha
7 posts
Nomad

gonna dress up as a black kitty

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I've had a Halloween tradition for three years now. I dress up as a skeleton and sit perfectly still next to my front door with a bowl filled with candy next to me. When the little children come, I wait for them to try to steal all of the candy. When that happens I stand up and the kids run away screaming. Works every time.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'm probably just going to stay home and not do anything. The fact that it's Halloween doesn't change the fact that I have no life.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I am probably going to be every man nightmare.... the tax collecter!!! OR I will be some guy pretending to be dead and when kids come to see if I am alright I get up. Tried that at camp it was really funny, although some immature kids decided I was lagite and tried to beat me up.

JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

Stuck in China. No trick or treaters likely to show up. Might get some candy anyway just in case. I can eat it myself if they don't show.

On the day, if I can find some fake jewelry/bling-bling, I'll throw that one with a T-shirt, sunglasses, toy gun in my baggy-jeans' waistband, and an askew ball cap -- and go as a rapper/gangsta dork.

If not, I'll just tell everyone I went as the Invisible Man.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I don't celebrate halloween. If I could, I would snipe the trick o treaters from my rooftop

Showing 16-30 of 57